Agile MultiSeller/Shop Error

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Agile MultiSeller/Shop Error

Postby aulia.marinto_2946 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi there,

I have installed multiseller/shop module. When I add a new product (as a seller), on the first form, I click "save", I encounter error: HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Then I check apache error log, it shows: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method AgileMultipleSellerBase::getObjectOwnerID().

FYI, I use PHP 5.3.0, MySQL 5.5.24, Apache 2.2.11

Could you be kind to help?

Many thanks!
aulia.marinto_2946

Re: Agile MultiSeller/Shop Error

Postby Terry » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi aulia,

This is when you're on the first product page (Information) and haven't yet entered any other information in other product pages? And does it happen with any other seller?

Thanks...
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Postby aulia.marinto_2946 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Yes Terry, it happens on the first product page (not even has a drop-down option for steps). I created 1 seller. I use the said seller account first time, and adding a new product (no product exist yet); complete all required information, and after clicking "save", it just error like I mentioned before.

Complete log from apache:
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method AgileMultipleSellerBase::getObjectOwnerID() in ........\\websites\\site2\\modules\\agilemultipleseller\\AgileMultipleSellerBase.php on line 10, referer: http://site.2.dev/en/module/agilemultip ... _product=0

btw, I use prestashop 1.5.4.0, and I did create the second seller, and it is the same error.

Thanks!
aulia.marinto_2946

Postby aulia.marinto_2946 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:38 am

It is solved. The support promptly responded and solved the issue. Thanks!
aulia.marinto_2946

Postby aulia.marinto_2946 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:15 am

Ops...

I just found out another similar error:

[Tue Jun 11 17:00:43 2013] [error] [client 192.168.3.13] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function int() in /var/www/site.1.test/public_html/modules/agilesellershipping/agilesellershippingbase.php on line 10, referer: http://site.1.test/en/order?step=1

This error, when we are in checkout processes right after step “3. Address”. After we complete the form in “3. Address” and click “Next”, the above error appear.

Could you be kind to help?

Many Thanks!
aulia.marinto_2946

Postby shokinro » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:05 pm

@aulia.marinto
Thanks for using our modules.
We have just sent a new module package for you to update to your email, please let us know if that resolve the issue.
Sorry for the in convenience.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby aulia.marinto_2946 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi there,

it seems the attachment is not right. Did rename to .zip only, but still cannot be opened.

Thanks!
aulia.marinto_2946

Postby mishrashashank.rhce_2843 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:12 am

Hi ,
I have installed the Agile MultiSeller and multiple shop but the virtual url is not working.I tried to configure it by help of tutorial at your site but it does not seem to work.
mishrashashank.rhce_2843

Postby Terry » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:33 am

mishrashashank.rhce_2843 wrote:Hi ,
I have installed the Agile MultiSeller and multiple shop but the virtual url is not working.I tried to configure it by help of tutorial at your site but it does not seem to work.

Hi mishrashashank,

What version of PrestaShop are you using?
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Postby shokinro » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:10 pm

@mishrashashank.rhce
Thanks for using our module Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module.

Do you mean virtual URL for seller's virtual shop? this function is in an accessory module Agile Multiple Shop module.
You will need this module so that each seller will have his/her own virtual shop and virtual URL.
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/mult ... -shop.html
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Next

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons