(multiseller module) problem with friendly URL

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: (multiseller module) problem with friendly URL

Postby nikos_2934 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:49 am

Hi shokinro,
I am using 1.5.4 version.
Do you think it will fix the other problems there are when friendly URL is enabled? (ex. display all new products in "new products" block and not just the sellers..)
Thank you again for your time
nikos_2934

Postby info_2822 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:23 am

Hi shokinro,
First say your module is fantastic and it works great, but like nikos_2934 I would like to activate the friendly url, the main menu me to the list of all products and not just selling products.

I use the 1.5.4.1

thank you very much
info_2822

Postby aulia.emarinto_2946 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:27 pm

I agree with Info. It's great module...

About the category block and menu, it could be a bit miss-leading. It is by design to show products under certain category in seller's shop; however, since usually the top horizontal menu and category block are perceived as the store menu, some people would get confused. Also, it limits the other sellers' products exposure in the one category. Arguably, that we don't promote other sellers' product in the specific seller' shop.

Anyway, I think, it would be a good idea to have it paramerized in setting; so, we can choose which one to activate.

Just my two cents :D

Btw, could you be kind to send me the files too? I use prestashop 1.5.4.1. Thanks!

Cheers,
Aulia.
aulia.emarinto_2946

Postby Terry » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:52 pm

info and aulia,

I'm afraid shokinro needed to be away for a few days, but I'll see what I can find out on this issue from the development team and post back as soon as I know something.

Sorry about the wait...
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Postby nikos_2934 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:01 am

Hi,
Any news from development team?
I have to say that I really like prestashop and agile module but I cannot use it unless shokinro (or someone else) send me those files. I am already late concerning the project time and I am afraid that I will have to choose another e-commerce platform if this "bug" I described before, will not be fixed.

Thanks again for your time.
nikos_2934

Postby Terry » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Hi nikos,

Very sorry about the delay. Shokinro should return soon, but in the meantime I've contacted the support team again and asked them to respond here. Hopefully we can get it straightened out soon...
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Postby shokinro » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Hi Nikos
sorry for the delay.
If I remembered correctly, you want to make changes to show products from all sellers instead of currently showing from specific seller.
I will send you the file Catrgory.php file so that you are able to make changes by yourself. I will give you some instructions.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_2822 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Hi Shokinro , I also would be interested in the files to change the menu. Thank you very much.
info_2822

Postby shokinro » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:05 pm

thanks for using our agile multiple seller/vendor modules as your online marker place solution.

Hi Shokinro , I also would be interested in the files to change the menu. Thank you very much.

please contact [email protected] to request the files.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons