Payment error

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Payment error

Postby shahym2611_3018 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi, I'm having problem with Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor Module payment processing. I have paid for the product via PayPal and the money have been deducted from my account. However in my Order history it is saying payment error. and as soon as the payment was processed i received an e-mail saying Your order with the reference (______) - Payment processing error. and also in my Order history, price for the item is showing $7.48 less than the amount i paid.

Please someone help me with this..
Thank YOu
shahym2611_3018

Re: Payment error

Postby Terry » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Hi shahym,

You mentioned you have the Multiple Seller module installed, but you didn't say which payment module. Are you using PayPal Express, PayPal Adaptive, or PayPal Distributed?

And how do you have Payment Collection Mode set in the configuration?

Thanks...
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons