payflow pro

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: payflow pro

Postby Terry » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:19 am

tsandeep167_2745 wrote:@shokinro

i want my seller tab under the seller list should be in ascending order or alphabetical order.
how can i perform it or where is the code as tell me the exact line .

Hi tsandeep,

The code for the seller list is in the file:

/yourstore/modules/agilemultipleshop/agilesellers.tpl

You'll see the code in that file...
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Postby Terry » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:22 am

tsandeep167_2745 wrote:Is there a module that will be able to accept credit card payments without making the customer need a paypal account?

Could the credit card payments go straight into a bank account?

Customers can check out through PayPal without registering for a PayPal account by using a credit card, however the store or seller (whoever is receiving the money) would need a PayPal account to accept the money.
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Postby tsandeep167_2745 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi
Shokinro,

I would prefer a payment module that does not go directly to paypal and then makes the customer find and click on "Do not have a paypal account." It could confuse customers.

Is there a different module that goes directly to credit card? Also could I then connect that to a bank account or the pay flow paypal, or would I need a merchant account?
tsandeep167_2745

Postby shokinro » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:09 pm

sorry for my late response.

I would prefer a payment module that does not go directly to paypal and then makes the customer find and click on "Do not have a paypal account." It could confuse customers.

All my paypal modules will redirect user to Paypal site to approve payment, I think it is more secure than at your own site.

Is there a different module that goes directly to credit card? Also could I then connect that to a bank account or the pay flow paypal, or would I need a merchant account?

we have Agile Authorize.NET module that handles credit payment, it process payment at your own site without redirecting. Not sure if that is what you are looking for.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons