Agile Membership Module problems

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Agile Membership Module problems

Postby northstarpamelasue_2187 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:19 am

Greetings,

Our shop is 1.5.4.1, and we have 1.4.0 version of the module. When I have created the user group for the membership, then the category of product for membership access - as well as category of products that are protected from view unless the membership is purchased.

When the problem occurs is when I have purchased the membership - as it shows in the admin area - customers/memberships, as well as my own profile - groups - membership group checked.

When I try to access a product in the secured category, then I am continually faced with the accessdenied.tpl page. It will not let me past that page.

Is this a common problem.

I have made sure of permissions, etc... and have had this module working on our 1.5.2.0 version cart with no issues. We recently upgraded for the new module version.

Thank you very much

North Star - Dr. Pamela
northstarpamelasue_2187

Re: Agile Membership Module problems

Postby Terry » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:16 am

Hi North Star,

You mentioned you have version 1.4.0 of the module, have you tried updating to the latest version 1.4.1 that was released on 06-23-2013?
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Postby northstarpamelasue_2187 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:35 am

Actually, No we haven't.

We need to contact support to get the update...

Thanks for letting us know

North Star
northstarpamelasue_2187

Postby Terry » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:01 am

northstarpamelasue_2187 wrote:Actually, No we haven't.

We need to contact support to get the update...

Thanks for letting us know

North Star

No problem. Just send your request and order number to the support email address...
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons