Multi Seller Module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Multi Seller Module

Postby daniele_3227 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi,

I installed PS 1.5 and Agile Multi seller Module.
I have problem with seller registration.
after filled all fields on "create new account", the seller don't receive confirmation email and account are not created. And the page return on login page.
sending email is working trought PHP mail() on test sending email function in PS.

Strange too, if I click register before fill the form, or if some fields are missing, the page return on login page.

What is wrong?

Thank you for help and sorry for my english.

Daniele
daniele_3227

Re: Multi Seller Module

Postby shokinro » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:02 am

after filled all fields on "create new account", the seller don't receive confirmation email and account are not created. And the page return on login page.
sending email is working trought PHP mail() on test sending email function in PS.

Strange too, if I click register before fill the form, or if some fields are missing, the page return on login page.

thanks for using our agile multiple seller modules. sorry for the delay to update this thread. the issue should has been resolved via our support team.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons