Agile Shipping Estimation module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:49 pm

What does this module do?
This is an accessory module for the Agile Multiple Seller and Agile Seller Shipping modules. It will display a shipping fee estimation block on the product page so the user or customer is able to determine shipping fees. It will show all available carriers based on the seller and product.

Compatible with:
PrestaShop 1.5x or higher

Features for Customers
- It will display all available shipping carriers for the product from the current seller, sorted by shipping fee in ascending order.
- Customer is able to choose different locations (country/state) for shipping estimations.
- GeoIP enabled, it will automatically detect customer location by IP address and use this for default shipping fee estimations.

Features for Store Admin
You are able to configure the following options:
- Choose whether to use GeoIP (IP address) to detect customer location or not.
- Choose whether to allow customer to change location by country/state for estimation, or show default location shipping only.
- Chose to show lowest shipping carrier only, or show all available shipping carriers.
- Choose to use default hook location ($HOOK_EXTRA_RIGHT) to choose to put the in block any location you want. Note: you will need to modify the product.tpl file to manually enter the hook {$AGILE_SHIPPING_ESTIMATION_HOOK}.

Where to Buy
You can purchase this module here, and you can request demo site access here.

Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby support_4354 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:20 am

Hi, I am current using PrestaShop%u2122 1.5.2.0. I have 2 questions for you. I noticed it said contact you for 1.5x or lower version, is this still available?

Also, I am using a Kahanit shipping module at the moment and I only wish to add estimated shipping to the item pages, this module should not affect any (checkout) shipping modules already installed?
support_4354

Re: Agile Shipping Estimation module

Postby shokinro » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:26 am

thanks for your inquiry.

I am current using PrestaShop%u2122 1.5.2.0. I have 2 questions for you. I noticed it said contact you for 1.5x or lower version, is this still available?

Yes we have a separated version of the module for PrestaShop 1.5x, so it should be fine.

Also, I am using a Kahanit shipping module at the moment and I only wish to add estimated shipping to the item pages, this module should not affect any (checkout) shipping modules already installed?

For shipping, if you allow shipping carts to contains products from multiple sellers, then it will be a problem.
Because the shipping fee will not be correctly calculated for each seller when orders are created.
If you use "Shopping cart mode" at "products from single seller" and use payment collection mode at "Seller collect payment" or "store collects payment", I think it should be OK.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby rcrouzet_4455 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:14 pm

Hello, do I need to buy also Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor ? I just need this functon.
rcrouzet_4455

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:50 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, this module is created for agile multiple seller environment.
It requires agile multiple seller and agile seller shipping module to work properly.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mv2k08_4671 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:34 am

Agile Shipping Estimation module is there a demo ?
are the carriers list by shipping location or only the one selected for a specific product
mv2k08_4671

Postby shokinro » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:21 pm

thanks for your inquiry

Agile Shipping Estimation module is there a demo ?

yes, you can request a demo site access at Agile Multiple seller module product page below at Live Demo tab.
It is an accessory module Agile Multiple Seller and Agile Seller Shipping module.
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/mark ... odule.html

I will also send you demo site access info shortly.

are the carriers list by shipping location or only the one selected for a specific product

They are listed on product page, so it is for the current product the customer is looking at it.
customer can change shipping location : country/state to see different shipping fee.

if customer is logged in, the customer registered address will be used as default location.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby piramario73_15948 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:35 pm

good morning
I wanted to know information about the two shipping forms.
I already have several of your forms
agile multivendor
agile commission
agile stripe
Now I need a shipping form.
Are all two muds suitable for prestashop 1,7,5?
In my shop you have to insert several sellers, each one I want you to choose either his courier or the courier of the shop.
Both of your shipping forms are fine.
If the seller uses my courier, can I set courier amount tax directly with the order form?
piramario73_15948

Postby shokinro » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:26 am

thanks for your inquiry.

I think following module should be able to help you implement your requirements.

https://addons-modules.com/store/en/mar ... odule.html
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons