Search in seller back office

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Search in seller back office

Postby loic_3396 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:53 am

Hi

Is there a module or something else that can allow a seller to do search in his products ?

Because if my seller added 1000 products it's can help him to find 1 product... :)

Thanks
loic_3396

Re: Search in seller back office

Postby shokinro » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:53 pm

Thanks for using our Agile Multiple Seller/vendor modules and its accessory modules - a best prestashop based on-line market place solution

Is there a module or something else that can allow a seller to do search in his products ?
Because if my seller added 1000 products it's can help him to find 1 product... :)

Yes, at back office - Catalogue - Products page
you can enter name or other information then click "Filter" button on upper right corner. it will filter/search out the product you want.
also you can use filter by category function of prestaShop. there is a check box on the top of the same page, if click that, a category tree will appear, click any category, it will filter out products in that category.

hope this helps
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby loic_3396 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Yeah I know this option but my seller doesn't have any access in the back office of Prestashop. In reality he can but I prefer that he stay on the back office seller in the frontend of the site... you know.. in agilemultipleseller/view/front/template pages... And in this page I think that a search engine will be really useful .. So maybe it's can be a good idea for an futur update :p

At the moment I trying to make a little search input but I know that in the future I will have the same problem on other site and I'm looking for a good and clean solution ;)
loic_3396

Postby shokinro » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:24 am

Hi loic
thanks for your suggestion, yes, we will consider to implement in future version.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby loic_3396 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:01 am

Hi

No problem, nice work :)
loic_3396

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons