Membership/Multiple Seller - Limit categories for posting

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Membership/Multiple Seller - Limit categories for posting

Postby contact_3370 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:28 pm

I want to create different types of memberships that enable users to post to certain categories.

For example Membership1 sellers can add products to categoryA, Membership2 users can add products to categoryB and categoryC.

Also it should be possible that users can aquire both memberships so they can post in every category they wish.

P.S. This is a client requirement, I tried to explain it is not the best way from a user experience point of view. It's just to complicated for the users. If you have any ideas please help.
contact_3370

Re: Membership/Multiple Seller - Limit categories for postin

Postby shokinro » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:23 am

Thanks for your inquiry

I want to create different types of memberships that enable users to post to certain categories.

For example Membership1 sellers can add products to categoryA, Membership2 users can add products to categoryB and categoryC.

Also it should be possible that users can aquire both memberships so they can post in every category they wish.

P.S. This is a client requirement, I tried to explain it is not the best way from a user experience point of view. It's just to complicated for the users. If you have any ideas please help.

Unfortunately, currently our modules do not have this kind of feature directly.
With our membership module, you can limit the number products to list for each membership type.

but this is achievable by additional customization service. we may need to discuss in more details.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby contact_3370 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:38 am

Our budget is rather limited but let's talk and see what can be done and at what cost. How should we continue this conversation, I'm guessing not here.
contact_3370

Postby shokinro » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:50 pm

thanks for your response.

Our budget is rather limited but let's talk and see what can be done and at what cost. How should we continue this conversation, I'm guessing not here.

yes, please send details to here at [email protected].
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons