CAPTCHA error unless it's blank

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

CAPTCHA error unless it's blank

Postby pala_3737 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:41 am

Hi,

I was trying to leave a Q&A as a buyer, to a seller.
In the form I entered everything correctly. When I submit it keeps coming back with "Text verification does not match" error.
After trying 4-5 times, I tried to submit without entering any CAPTCHA. This time it went through.

I have Seller Messenger Module 1.2.6. These are my settings:

Login Required? NO
Message Approval Required YES
Hide email YES
FROM of email messages.: mystoreemail@mydomain
Copy email to admin YES
Use Capcha YES
Allow Attachment NO
pala_3737

Re: CAPTCHA error unless it's blank

Postby shokinro » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:41 am

thanks for using our Agile Multiple Seller and its accessory modules as your prestashop based market place solution.

I was trying to leave a Q&A as a buyer, to a seller.
In the form I entered everything correctly. When I submit it keeps coming back with "Text verification does not match" error.
After trying 4-5 times, I tried to submit without entering any CAPTCHA. This time it went through.

When saw your this message, I doubled checked our latest version of the module and the module installed on our demo site.
all seem working fine without issue you reported.

Can you please make sure you Session is enabled(allowed) at your server environment? You may need to contact your service provider to confirm this, most service provider should have this on by default.

If the session is not allowed, then issue may happen because we are using session to remember the capcha text at server.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby pala_3737 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:16 pm

Can I get access to your demo site please? With Presta 1.5 and all the modules loaded? Thank you :)
pala_3737

Postby shokinro » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:38 am

thanks for your inquiry.

Can I get access to your demo site please? With Presta 1.5 and all the modules loaded? Thank you

you can request demo access from here
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/mult ... odule.html
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons