Multi Seller Module / myOwnDelivery

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: Multi Seller Module / myOwnDelivery

Postby andre.danner_4325 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:12 am

A few days ago I read in your documentation about your plans for a reseller module. With regards what I asked before about product assignment to Sellers having Their own products, would This change? Any estimation about timeline? BR andre
andre.danner_4325

Postby shokinro » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

A few days ago I read in your documentation about your plans for a reseller module. With regards what I asked before about product assignment to Sellers having Their own products, would This change? Any estimation about timeline? BR andre

unfortunately we do not have resource to work on this, and we may focus on other tasks for now.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby andre.danner_4325 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:06 pm

It took me quite a while to rethink all the Options that I see for my Business. Let me give a short
summary what I understood so far and what I really need in order to get a suggestion of which modules
are necessary.

* I want a marketplace with independent shop owners that sell mainly the
same products with the same price in the same categories.

* Sometimes they have slighty differing portfolio of tangible goods

I learnt from previous comments that this is possible even if this means copying same products
for different vendors. The new module which was indented for resellers is not planned in nearer future.

* Sellers sell from different physical locations and they are doing their deliveries
on their own in a certain geographical area and within certain time slots

* They need some kind of a private carrier module that supports individual time scheduling and
geographical restrictions. The carrier module should support a distance based pricing, per kilometer.

Looking at the Portfolio of Agile modules I assume that I would need at least:

* Multiple Seller module
* Multishop Module

What I am missing of is an appropriate carrier module that could Support my needs regarding
private deliveries. I have also been in contact with laBulle developers, which offer myOwnDeliveries Module,
but they commented that they do not have an integration ready for agiles MS module.

Now I am at the point that I do not know how to move things Forward. Any ideas ?

BR ANdre
andre.danner_4325

Postby shokinro » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:35 am

thanks for your inquiry and sorry for late response.

Beside the modules you mentioned, I think you will also need following modules
- agile seller commission, for commission management and payment
- agile seller shipping module - for seller to have private carriers, seller can define shipping fee based on the zone, total order price or total weight of products. but it does not support shipping fees based on distance - you can only define zone and based on zones.

It depends on your Payment Collection mode, you may also need integrated payment modules
if you use "Store collects payment" - you can use any payment module
If you use "Seller Collects Payment" - you have to use integrated payment module
agile paypal parallel module
agile pay by cheque
agile bank wire

If you use "both store and seller collect payment" , you can only use Agile Paypal Parallel module.

Please see here for more guidance about accessory modules.
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/cont ... mall-guide

please also use our demo site to verify functions and features of our modules before purchase
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons