Multi shop front-end configuration

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Multi shop front-end configuration

Postby ventas_4371 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Hi,

I have some questions about how can configure front-end shops. I'm using default bootstrap theme on Prestashop 1.6

[*]How can seller configure his home page? Add/Delete blocks on left/right columns?

[*]How can seller link his own cms pages at left column "informations_block_left' ? (I'm configured module to "Always use virtual shop" but although urls are different, both shown same content: the cms pages from main store

[*]How can I add "agilemultipleseller/sellerbusiness" and "agilemultipleseller/sellerpayments" to seller's back oficce? I don't like the seller interfaz at Front-oficce and I want to link "My seller account" buttom to the back-oficce.

Thanks in advanced
Attachments
CMS-URL.jpg
Agile Multiple Shop Module Settings
CMS-URL.jpg (8.17 KiB) Viewed 2620 times
ventas_4371

Re: Multi shop front-end configuration

Postby shokinro » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:33 am

thanks for your inquiry.

[*]How can seller configure his home page? Add/Delete blocks on left/right columns?

[*]How can seller link his own cms pages at left column "informations_block_left' ? (I'm configured module to "Always use virtual shop" but although urls are different, both shown same content: the cms pages from main store

Unfortunately seller is not able to configure the theme.
Only admin can install themes and assign themes to seller virtual shop. So seller is not able to configure those blocks.

[*]
How can I add "agilemultipleseller/sellerbusiness" and "agilemultipleseller/sellerpayments" to seller's back oficce? I don't like the seller interfaz at Front-oficce and I want to link "My seller account" buttom to the back-oficce.

Back office and front store using different authentication. You can not bring front pages to back office and visa versa.

if you want seller use back office, then you can enable seller use back office.
seller can use back office to access their own data like product managements/order management/
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ventas_4371 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Thanks for your answer

[*]How can seller link his own cms pages at left column "informations_block_left' ?

Only admin can install themes and assign themes to seller virtual shop

Ok, but so, what may I do to show?

Main store Pages: General terms and conditions
Seller 1 Pages: His terms and conditions
Seller 2 Pages: His terms and conditions

Install one theme for seller? And how can admin configure blocks separately by theme? Sorry, but I don't know how to do it :oops:
ventas_4371

Postby shokinro » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:16 am

thanks for using our modules.

Main store Pages: General terms and conditions
Seller 1 Pages: His terms and conditions
Seller 2 Pages: His terms and conditions

currently, you can only show main store Terms & Conditions at CMS block.
for seller's Terms & Conditions, I suggest you ask seller to link from Seller Info page - seller description.

Install one theme for seller? And how can admin configure blocks separately by theme? Sorry, but I don't know how to do it :oops:

If the theme configuration does not have this feature, then it might be difficult. unless you customize related modules to show or hide based on virtual shop.
really there is not much you can do for the blocks.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons