All ordered products/bank details in one mail each

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

All ordered products/bank details in one mail each

Postby info_4278 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:42 pm

Sorry, if I might have overseen the answer somewhere in the forum.

I'm playing around with this option: "Store owner collects payment"

I would like to squeeze all information, which goes to my customers, into two mails (I'm fine with the sellers' mails):

• One order confirmation mail containing all ordered products. We don't don't like the "One mail per seller" approach. It's generating too many mails.
  • One mail containing all necessary payment information for a wire transfer.

How can I get these ideas implemented? Do I need access to some of the encrypted files? Which ones?

Thanks for your answers in advance!
info_4278

Re: All ordered products/bank details in one mail each

Postby shokinro » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:42 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

If the shopping cart contains products from different sellers, the modules will split the shipping cart into multiple orders, one order for each seller.
so PrestaShop will send multiple Order Confirmation email - one email for each order.

If you do not want to order confirmation to be separated, it means you have stop the order-split function. it is not very easy to do. And also it will causes some other issues like sellers will see products of other sellers in the same order.

If you really want to stop order split, you can try to modify following file, but it is your own responsibility to do so.
/override/classes/PaymentModule.php
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_4278 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:19 am

Thanks. Indeed. It doesn't make sense to stop the order-split function.

I've created a little work-around. The most annoying part were the bankwire mails in case of multiple sellers. It didn't make sense to split up one money transfer to the same bank account into multiple money transfers. Customers would just get confused.

1. I turned off the order status mails for bankwire.
2. I included another mail::send-function in the validation.php of the bankwire-module to send out all important information, before the order will finally get splitted.

Seems to work ... let's hope ...
info_4278

Postby shokinro » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:09 am

1. I turned off the order status mails for bankwire.
2. I included another mail::send-function in the validation.php of the bankwire-module to send out all important information, before the order will finally get splitted.

it sounds a great idea. I am glad you found an work around solution, and I hope it will work for you.
thanks for your feedback.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons