merging products

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

merging products

Postby andre.danner_4325 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:25 pm

Hello,

I am just studying some of your source files in order To find the right way To customize the products listed per shop the following way:

I want to merge the products listed in the mainstore with those which have been added by seller/shop owner. If customer finds a seller by Name or location and navigates to the Sellers shop I want to display both groups of products. The private ones & the ones from mainstore. Shopping cart should then be filled with products from both shops and is assigned to the seller.

Any suggestion ?

BR andre
andre.danner_4325

Re: merging products

Postby shokinro » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:07 am

thanks for using our modules.

I want to merge the products listed in the mainstore with those which have been added by seller/shop owner. If customer finds a seller by Name or location and navigates to the Sellers shop I want to display both groups of products. The private ones & the ones from mainstore. Shopping cart should then be filled with products from both shops and is assigned to the seller.

It might be difficult to do so, but you can try to look into following file to see if you an do that or not.

/override/controllers/front/IndexController.php

Please also keep the both following file the same as the one above.
/modules/agilemultipleseller/override/controllers/front/IndexController.php
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons