Cloud hosting

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Cloud hosting

Postby ngochuy2000_4502 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:29 am

Hi,

Prestashop recently launched free cloud hosting and I wonder if all the modules here are supported by prestashop or not. The reason I am asking is because any module that is not being sold on prestashop is considered unsafe and will not be able to use with the free cloud hosting.
Will you ever consider make these modules to work with free Prestashop cloud hosting ?

Thanks
ngochuy2000_4502

Re: Cloud hosting

Postby shokinro » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:07 am

thanks for your inquiry

Prestashop recently launched free cloud hosting and I wonder if all the modules here are supported by prestashop or not. The reason I am asking is because any module that is not being sold on prestashop is considered unsafe and will not be able to use with the free cloud hosting.
Will you ever consider make these modules to work with free Prestashop cloud hosting ?

I am not sure, I guess it will not be able to install. I think PrestaShop just want to protect their benefit/profit.
Modules sold out site of PrestaShop market does not mean it is not stable, there are quite vendors sell modules our side of PrestaShop market place.
We may also join the market, but at this moment we are not doing this.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ngochuy2000_4502 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:19 am

You should really consider it.
ngochuy2000_4502

Postby shokinro » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:30 pm

we will consider that.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro