Prepaid Credit - Remove token packages from homepage?

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Prepaid Credit - Remove token packages from homepage?

Postby mail_4709 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:08 am

Hi,

One more question. Everything works great now, but the token packages appear next to other products on the homepage, in the 'new' and 'popular' sections. I don't like them mixed with other products. Do you know of any way to make them only appear when the user specifically goes to the Tokens category? Thanks.
mail_4709

Re: Prepaid Credit - Remove token packages from homepage?

Postby shokinro » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:57 am

I am not sure which part of the Home pages, it comes from different module.

One more question. Everything works great now, but the token packages appear next to other products on the homepage, in the 'new' and 'popular' sections. I don't like them mixed with other products. Do you know of any way to make them only appear when the user specifically goes to the Tokens category? Thanks.

if it is Home Featured, you can removed from related category, for other module, you may need to change the code to exclude it.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons