Credits not updated after a purchase?

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Credits not updated after a purchase?

Postby mail_4709 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi,

I almost got the Prepaid Credits to work. Just one final problem:
After a successful purchase of a token package, the amount of credit owned by the user does not change. The payment goes through, the order is created etc. but the amount of tokens stays the same. Do you have any idea what could be the problem here?
mail_4709

Re: Credits not updated after a purchase?

Postby shokinro » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:40 am

thanks for using agile prepaid token/credit module - a best prepaid payment solution for your prestashop based online store.

I almost got the Prepaid Credits to work. Just one final problem:
After a successful purchase of a token package, the amount of credit owned by the user does not change. The payment goes through, the order is created etc. but the amount of tokens stays the same. Do you have any idea what could be the problem here?

Make sure the order status is at "Payment Accepted".
If it is not, please try to change the order status to this "Payment Accepted".
Most online payment module should set this status automatically unless you using off line payment like bank wire, pay by cheque.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mail_4709 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:05 am

My payment gateway is an external Polish module and it was indeed setting the order status as "Płatność zaakceptowana". I changed it to "Payment Accepted" but still the amount of tokens isn't modified after the purchase (and nothing new appears in the "my credit history" tab).

Maybe it has something to do with the "Waiting Token Validation" status? I didn't touch it, though.
mail_4709

Postby mail_4709 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:41 pm

Any ideas on why this wouldn't be working? I would really appreciate some help because this is the only thing keeping me from launching my website.
mail_4709

Postby shokinro » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:57 am

thanks for using our modules.

Is there any other 3rd party modules installed in your store that might cause the issue?
Is there any error message when you manually change order status to "Payment Accepted" - try to set _PS_MODE_DEV_ to true in file /config/defines.inc.php and try again to see if you can see any errors.

can you also try to use other payment method like bank wire and then change to "Payment Accepted" to see if it works?

also make sure you are looking at the correct customer account.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mail_4709 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:35 am

I don't have many other modules installed and I think there aren't any that could be causing the issue. When I do the 'bank wire' and set the payment to Payment Accepted the tokens are also not updated. In dev mode, these notices appear on the checkout page:

Notice: Undefined index: apcOrderTotal in ./public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 47
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ./public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 47
mail_4709

Postby shokinro » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:03 am

I don't have many other modules installed and I think there aren't any that could be causing the issue. When I do the 'bank wire' and set the payment to Payment Accepted the tokens are also not updated.

that is really weird, please contact support with following info, we will investigate
- your order #
- your store super admin
- your store ftp access
- the details of the issue, including the test order # (token order)

In dev mode, these notices appear on the checkout page:
Notice: Undefined index: apcOrderTotal in ./public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 47
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ./public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 47

This should be fine, because you do not have tokens.
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons