Modules Needed?

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Modules Needed?

Postby deepshar027_4748 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:30 pm

Hi All,

Here is what I am looking for - Single store/Multi Seller setup.

1. Seller can register and choose a 3 month,6 month OR 1 Year membership - Pay the membership fee upfront based on duration.
2. The customers do not need membership and will always have free access to store.
3. The Customer will be shown all sellers around him - By his zip code,city etc. Most important is if I can show all sellers around the customer on google map.
4. Customer can choose multiple products from different sellers and pay 1 time.
5. Only I as a store owner will upload categories and products. Seller can only choose which product they want to sell and specify its price. They cannot create new products, add pics etc.
6. Seller should be able to use a spreadsheet to upload thier inventory in bulk.
7. I can add a commission based on product. Is product based commission possible?

Please let me know if all these features are possible and what modules/addons are needed.

Thanks!
Deepak
deepshar027_4748

Re: Modules Needed?

Postby shokinro » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:36 am

thanks for your inquiry

1. Seller can register and choose a 3 month,6 month OR 1 Year membership - Pay the membership fee upfront based on duration.

you need agile membership module to work together with agile multiple seller module.

2. The customers do not need membership and will always have free access to store.

that is fine.

3. The Customer will be shown all sellers around him - By his zip code,city etc. Most important is if I can show all sellers around the customer on google map.

If you have accessory Agile Multiple Shop module - you will have a feature for customer to Shop by Location or Shop by Seller.
Each seller will have a virtual shop - a special virtual URL that list the products of the selected seller only.
With Shop by location - you can choose the location level from country/state/city at module configuration.
Customer can choose a location and see all products from that location.

Sorry, we do not have Google map to list all sellers around the customer.

4. Customer can choose multiple products from different sellers and pay 1 time.

that is possible with following accessory modules
- agile seller commission module
- agile seller paypal paralell module

5. Only I as a store owner will upload categories and products. Seller can only choose which product they want to sell and specify its price. They cannot create new products, add pics etc.

You can disable seller to add/edit/categories. Seller can create/edit his/her own products.
Each seller must create his/her own products for sale, even they sale the same product like iPhon 6.
Sellers can not share the same product.

6. Seller should be able to use a spreadsheet to upload thier inventory in bulk.

Product import by CSV is available at back office only at this moment.

7. I can add a commission based on product. Is product based commission possible?

No, commission is setting at seller level, you can set different commission rate for different seller, but we do not have a function to set commission per product.

Please let me know if all these features are possible and what modules/addons are needed.

core module Agile Multiple Seller module + modules mentioned above.

Please do verify our modules at our online demo site before purchase the modules.

thanks
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby deepshar027_4748 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:43 am

Thanks Shokinro for all the replies.

I really need some of the features which you say are not available at the moment.
Is it possible to get some of these features custom developed by modifying the modules. Is source code for modules available after purchase?

-DS
deepshar027_4748

Postby shokinro » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:57 am

thanks again for your inquiry

I really need some of the features which you say are not available at the moment.
Is it possible to get some of these features custom developed by modifying the modules. Is source code for modules available after purchase?

yes, we can provide related files in open code for your customization purpose. but we do not provide the whole module in open code.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons