Problem installing my multi seller modules

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Problem installing my multi seller modules

Postby umi.andrew_4596 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:35 am

I have purchase my Multi seller modules on January 2015 & I canot install it to my prestashop It keep stay blank in back & front office after I install the modules.

Please Help TQ
umi.andrew_4596

Re: Problem installing my multi seller modules

Postby umi.andrew_4596 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:13 am

Oh My god, Im trying send email to get help & till now posting here to get help from Agile, & no one is coming to help... I feel so bad & upset now. I have 2 invoice with detail that I have purchase a bunch of Agile product & now it become useless...
umi.andrew_4596

Re: Problem installing my multi seller modules

Postby shokinro » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:39 am

hi my friend, it is our night time, we are not working 24 hours.

There are some bugs related to install/uninstall of override classes. some of them are fixed but still there is one bug is not fixed yet by PrestaShop. You can find the bug info here
http://forge.prestas...owse/PSCSX-4910

If you are going to use PrestaShop 1.6.0.12/13/14, please fix some fatal bugs of PrestaShop first before installing our agile multiple seller module, otherwise there will be trouble after installation.
You can find bug information and download the fix file here from our forum
http://addons-module...0&t=2181&p=7622
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons