Multiseller and paypal

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Multiseller and paypal

Postby noe_tessier_4259 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:49 pm

Hello,
I've been using multiseller module along with parralelle payment, and seller commision module for a while now and I realy enjoy it.
I have 2 kind of sellers: some want to link a paypal acount and have their payment transfered directly and some prefer to be pay by cheque once a month.
They all have a seller account to manage their inventory.
I want to use the option: "shop and seller receive the paiement"
Yet, when a seller don't have any paypal account linked, I have an error during the paiement process saying that the paypal adress is incorrect.
I try to use my shop adresse for those sellers who don't want to use paypal, but I can use it only once in the seller payment info section.
Is there a way to link those sellers to the shop paypal adresse?
thanks
noe_tessier_4259

Re: Multiseller and paypal

Postby shokinro » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:20 pm

It is possible to make custom changes at payment module to add amount to the store of the seller does not have email address. But it is difficult to track that if the amount is received by seller or by store unless you check your paypal account. It may also cause other issues, We do not recommend you doing this way.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby noe_tessier_4259 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:03 pm

Ok
is there a way to assign the same paypal adress to different seller acount? so the payment of seller with no paypal account can be tranfered to my paypal adress. It's all local sellers and before using your module we had a normal facturation process.
noe_tessier_4259

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:02 am

is there a way to assign the same paypal adress to different seller acount? so the payment of seller with no paypal account can be tranfered to my paypal adress. It's all local sellers and before using your module we had a normal facturation process.

We never tried in this way, not sure if Paypal will allow the same paypal email address for multiple recipients transaction.
You may have a try to see if it works or not.

Edit:
Just remembered that our module validate paypal email address when you enter paypal email address for sellers. So you are not able to do that via GUI.
In order to try that, you need manually change that in database ps_agile_seller_paymentinfo table.
If that works, we can consider to do some custom changes to remove the validation.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons