Facebook/Social login and mobile apps

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Facebook/Social login and mobile apps

Postby ineedadecor_4926 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:30 pm

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding available features..

1. Is there a feature to allow users to login via facebook credentails? I would also like to show user profile photos from facebook both for the customers and the sellers.

2. I would also like to add a RENT option along with the buy option for sellers when they list the item. Where can I customize it as the admin of the marketplace to allow for such option?

3. I would also like a seller and buyer native apps on ios and android. Are there any solutions or recommendation?

Sachin
ineedadecor_4926

Re: Facebook/Social login and mobile apps

Postby shokinro » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:53 pm

1. Is there a feature to allow users to login via facebook credentails? I would also like to show user profile photos from facebook both for the customers and the sellers.

Our module does not include this feature. but you can use 3rd party module to implement this.
Seller and customer share the same log in, so as long as the 3rd party module works for customer, it also works for sellers.

2. I would also like to add a RENT option along with the buy option for sellers when they list the item. Where can I customize it as the admin of the marketplace to allow for such option?

It depends on how you will implement this, at least I think you will need to add some new fields to product. you may need to modify the following files, but it is just a guidance.

override/classes/Product.php
override/controllers/admin/AdminProductsController.php

3. I would also like a seller and buyer native apps on ios and android. Are there any solutions or recommendation?

PrestaShop1.6x supports responsive theme design, so it should support mobile devices.
Our modules support mobile devices too, but we do not have any special APP for mobile devices.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons