product_owner problem?

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

product_owner problem?

Postby mitchellglaser_5001 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:11 pm

I have installed the multiple seller module and it works great. But I am having an issue: when I edit a product using Prestashop's Admin area, it sets the id_owner field in the product_owner table to 0. This causes the product to no longer show up on the sellers front-end product list. Am I doing something wrong or is there possibly a fix available for this?

Thanks!
mitchellglaser_5001

Re: product_owner problem?

Postby shokinro » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:05 am

thanks for using our modules.

I have installed the multiple seller module and it works great. But I am having an issue: when I edit a product using Prestashop's Admin area, it sets the id_owner field in the product_owner table to 0. This causes the product to no longer show up on the sellers front-end product list. Am I doing something wrong or is there possibly a fix available for this?

thanks for your inquiry.
could you please following information to [email protected] so that we can have a look at it.
- order #
- store super admin access
- store ftp access
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons