Translation problem

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Translation problem

Postby wanralph_4040 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 am

Hello,
I need your help please , I tryed many times but I don't know where is the problem.
I have 3 languages in my site and the text below doesn't appears in germany , I have in english and french .
Can you help me please?

Seller Account
If you register for a seller account, you will be able to list your products for sale on this website. You can also choose to create your seller account at a later time. You can register for your seller account at any time from My Account - My Seller Account page.

Yes, I have read and I agree on the Seller Terms & conditions, Please create a seller account for me
Seller Terms & conditions(read)

I'm sending a image

Thank you very much ,
best regards,
Wanda
Attachments
text.jpg
wanralph_4040

Re: Translation problem

Postby wanralph_4040 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:47 pm

Thank you, I found the problem :)
wanralph_4040

Re: Translation problem

Postby shokinro » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:12 am

great you figured out where is problem.

Just for information for other users:

If you can find it in French and English, it should be the same for Germany, you can translate it from back office.
It should in agilemultiple seller section and for file displaycustomeraccountform.tpl
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons