Display seller company name only

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Display seller company name only

Postby valery.spiridonov_5131 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:32 am

We are using quite a few Agile modules and enjoy them. Thank you!
Tell me please - if there is an option to display seller company name (nickname?) on the product page? I know there is possibility to display complete seller business info and seller feedback rating, but that is too much for my case - I need company name only, without rest of the info. Can this be implemented? Also it would be great to show all the products by seller after click on his company name.
valery.spiridonov_5131

Re: Display seller company name only

Postby shokinro » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:22 am

thanks for using our modules.

We are using quite a few Agile modules and enjoy them. Thank you!
Tell me please - if there is an option to display seller company name (nickname?) on the product page? I know there is possibility to display complete seller business info and seller feedback rating, but that is too much for my case - I need company name only, without rest of the info. Can this be implemented? Also it would be great to show all the products by seller after click on his company name.

It is possible, but you will have to create a new HOOK and use this new hook to show seller or links only. You refer the existing hook for seller business info.
If you do not have open code of the core file of the module, please let me know following
- your order #
- your store URL
- the version of the module.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby valery.spiridonov_5131 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:39 am

It is possible, but you will have to create a new HOOK and use this new hook to show seller or links only. You refer the existing hook for seller business info.
If you do not have open code of the core file of the module, please let me know following
- your order #
- your store URL
- the version of the module.

sent you pm
valery.spiridonov_5131

Postby valery.spiridonov_5131 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:07 am

I have sent detailed email to agile support team, but no answer for a week already.

May I have some insights about my question?

If anyone reading this post - please help for a fee.
valery.spiridonov_5131

Postby shokinro » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:13 pm

I have sent detailed email to agile support team, but no answer for a week already.
May I have some insights about my question?
If anyone reading this post - please help for a fee.

I think we process all emails in daily basis, and a few times a day.
if you still have not response with a day or 2, then it might be something wrong with emails.
can you PM me what email address and the message to that I can have a look at our email history to see it I can find anything.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons