I/O Spike when adding product

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

I/O Spike when adding product

Postby philjackson1_4499 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Hello! First, I'd like to compliment you on excellent modules for prestashop. They are fantastic! I'm running into a small problem that I hope you can help me with. My site is ready to launch, but when I start to create a product the site slows considerably and the I/O spikes. Any idea what I could do to fix this? It's fast everywhere else, just slow for sellers to create products. Thanks!
philjackson1_4499

Re: I/O Spike when adding product

Postby ecochoiceshop_75 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:44 am

thanks for using our modules.
not sure what could be the cause. one possible cause might be you have some categories set in dead loop.
please check if that is the case.
ecochoiceshop_75

Postby philjackson1_4499 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:59 am

I checked my categories and they are all listed and loading properly. It's only when I'm logged in to the seller account, go to products, then click on add product. Everything is fine until I click to add a product. From there on it is slow until the product creation is complete.
philjackson1_4499

Postby shokinro » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:06 am

Not sure what could be the issue.
Those page might be a little slow than otherwise pages, but it should not be a big difference.
make sure you have enabled Smarty cache. Check other performances setting at back office - Advanced Parameters - Performances tab
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby philjackson1_4499 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:26 am

I have Smarty cache enabled, CCC and all subsequent parts to 'Yes'. Is there anything I can do to check my settings? I would assume it's a hosting issue, but all other parts of the site are smooth.
philjackson1_4499

Postby shokinro » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:16 pm

I have Smarty cache enabled, CCC and all subsequent parts to 'Yes'. Is there anything I can do to check my settings? I would assume it's a hosting issue, but all other parts of the site are smooth.

How much difference is this page and other pages?
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons