Agile Kernel's Google Recapcha issue

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Agile Kernel's Google Recapcha issue

Postby ckdes2010_2261 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:27 pm

Hi,

I just installed the latest Agile mods, with Agile Multiple Seller, Agile Multiple Shop, and the Agile Kernel. The Agile Kernel comes with Google Recapcha fields which I left them empty. I used GT metrix to test the speed. The Google Recapcha impose 1s to 2s delay to my site, even I left the fields empty. Is there a way to disable this Google Recapcha if we are not going to use it?

Thanks
Des
ckdes2010_2261

Re: Agile Kernel's Google Recapcha issue

Postby shokinro » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:29 am

Hi Des
I do not think it should affect in that way.

I just tried at our local computer, the whole page download take less than 1 sec. And Google ReCaptcha is just a small javasfirpt file, it is less than 1K byte. I guess it is something else that affect your site.
by the way, I can try to make the change for you to make the test purpose, please contact us at [email protected] to request the updated files.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ckdes2010_2261 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:40 am

recaptcha1.png
Hi shokinro,

Thanks for your response. I will try to contact the support later. For your information, I screen captured part of the GTmetrix test. Thanks again for your help.
ckdes2010_2261

Postby shokinro » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:24 pm

From screenshot images, the data displayed does not seem to related to Google ReCaptcha.
How do you know it is Google ReCaptcha?

Anyway. I have updated the module and you should be able to update it from the module configuration screen.
please let me know the result.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons