Custom Product features

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Custom Product features

Postby correodealex_5141 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:05 pm

It is possible to allow the sellers to create their own features for their products.
I see is possible to create it from the admin tool and to assing it to an especific seller; but I couldnt do it from the seller account.

The point, is that, as a marketplace, the idea is that the sellers by themselves, can create it.

Thanks in advance.
correodealex_5141

Re: Custom Product features

Postby shokinro » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:21 pm

thanks for using our modules.

It is possible to allow the sellers to create their own features for their products.
I see is possible to create it from the admin tool and to assing it to an especific seller; but I couldnt do it from the seller account.
The point, is that, as a marketplace, the idea is that the sellers by themselves, can create it.

Currently seller is not able to create features, admin has to prepare the features for sellers to use.
we may consider to add this feature in the future if this demand is higher.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Re: Custom Product features

Postby correodealex_5141 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:30 pm

Thanks for your quick answer.
Looking forward for it ;)

Best!
correodealex_5141

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons