Agile membership with shipping costs

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Agile membership with shipping costs

Postby andrus003_4570 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:50 pm

Hello,

we have Agile modules: multiple sellers, multiple shop, shipping carriers and others.
Recently, maybe after renaming the free membership, when added to the cart the users are receiving in it the default shipping costs.
As a workaround, I only could create and additional free shipping carrier and assigning it to the membership product.
Could you please help?

Thanks a lot as always.
Best regards,
Andrea Russo
http://fishingcreations.com
andrus003_4570

Re: Agile membership with shipping costs

Postby shokinro » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:12 am

thanks for using our modules.

we have Agile modules: multiple sellers, multiple shop, shipping carriers and others.
Recently, maybe after renaming the free membership, when added to the cart the users are receiving in it the default shipping costs.
As a workaround, I only could create and additional free shipping carrier and assigning it to the membership product.
Could you please help?

I am sorry I do understand your problem and question.

membership should not related to shipping fees
membership name also should not related to shipping fees.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby andrus003_4570 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:45 am

Thanks for the reply, I'm experienceing an issue adding the free membership to the cart when registering as new seller, the default shipping costs are now added, this never happened in the past.
Thanks, greetings.
Andrea
andrus003_4570

Postby shokinro » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:30 pm

Prestashop has changed to require shipping fee even for virtual products unless it is a downloadable virtual products. I think that's why.
You may try to make the membership product as downloadable products, upload a digital file such as meme ship certificate, in this way you may be able to work around it.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons