How do I change the "Sell with us" text?

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

How do I change the "Sell with us" text?

Postby robin.walmsley_5272 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:04 pm

How do I change the text that appears on the page with a user selects "Sell with us"
This is the current text ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to our marketplace
Whether you are a professional with a growing business or an individual selling a few products, we provide you access to tools and features to help you get up and running quickly.

Take advantage of our technology such as

Secure online transaction tools
Prompt process order system
World-class customer service
And much more
All these features can help you sell your stuff online, start a business, or add a new sales channel.

Why sell with us?
Reach millions of customers by selling on our marketplace

Selling on ur marketplace is an ecommerce service for sellers around the world - to list your products on our marketplace fo rsale. By selling on the our marketplace, you have the opportunity to reach millions of customers, while providing them with the familiar, trustworthy shopping experience that we are known for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
robin.walmsley_5272

Re: How do I change the "Sell with us" text?

Postby robin.walmsley_5272 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:15 pm

.. please note I am using Prestashop v 1.6 and the latest version of your add-ons.
Thanks
robin.walmsley_5272

Re: How do I change the "Sell with us" text?

Postby shokinro » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Please use prestashop translation function to translate/modify the text.
Back office
Localization
Translations

Choose "translate installed module"x
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons