Multi seller - Allow orders

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Multi seller - Allow orders

Postby kevin_15294 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:53 am

Since today I'm using the Multi seller module.
I created a seller account, created a product, ... It works fine. I'm also able to see the sellers information on the bottom of the product page.
1: When I delete Address (Line 2) information, it automatically fils in '2nd floor', how can I disable the Address (Line 2) option?

2: Is there a way to see the sellers shop? I cannot find a link or something to the sub shop..

Thanks!
kevin_15294

Re: Multi seller - Allow orders

Postby shokinro » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:46 pm

thanks for using our modules.

1: When I delete Address (Line 2) information, it automatically fils in '2nd floor', how can I disable the Address (Line 2) option?

I think it is your browser's form auto-fill \feature that automatically fill in the forms.
it is not easy to make that changes to remove the address line2.

2: Is there a way to see the sellers shop?
I cannot find a link or something to the sub shop..

If you have installed agile multiple shop module, then you will see a new tab hooked to Home tab.
"Shop By Seller/Location", from there you find what you are looking for.

best regards
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons