Disable google Map in "All Sellers list" page

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Disable google Map in "All Sellers list" page

Postby momardiakhate_4952 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:02 am

Hello everybody,

Please can you help me to remove the google map which shows in a random way every time I click on the link "View all sellers". sometimes I get the list of all sellers sometime it shows the google map with Seller locations. Can I remove the map and just show the list of sellers?

PS: I have already disabled google map in the back end configuration of the module, but that option applies only in the product page as far as I understand.

Please help and thanks in advance
momardiakhate_4952

Re: Disable google Map in "All Sellers list" page

Postby shokinro » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:22 pm

thanks for using our modules.
I am not very clear which Google map you are referring to.
the Google map should only shows up on product page - Seller Info tab.

can you show me the screenshot image of page with Google map?

I am guess you are talking about the store list that from PrestaShop core, not for sellers?
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby momardiakhate_4952 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Thank for your replay,

It happens randomly when I click to see the list of all stores corresponding to this link href="{$link->getAgileSellersLink('all')}" in the tpl file.

Sometimes it shows the stores list (that is what I need) but sometimes it displays the Map (See attached file) with the store locators. The problem is I do not set the store contacts in the back office, therefore the map is empty.

Thanks
screen_shot_gmap.png
momardiakhate_4952

Postby shokinro » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:50 pm

thanks for using our modules.
That page with Google map seems not from our module, I think it is PrestaShop original module to show physical stores that you defined at back office - Preferences - Store Contacts.
I think the URL of the links are different, it is not from our module. It has nothing to do with our modules.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons