Agilemultiseller - disabled languages still showing!

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Agilemultiseller - disabled languages still showing!

Postby carlo.macis_15320 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:52 am

On my prestashop backend Localization > Languages i have a few languages installed but only english and italian are enabled, on all the forms on agilemultiseller even the languages that are hidden are visible and can be selected on the frontend.

Take for example the sellersignup page and all the forms on the sellers pages.

I have thought about deleting the other languages but I may need them in future, so this is not an option!
carlo.macis_15320

Re: Agilemultiseller - disabled languages still showing!

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:15 am

thanks for using our modules.

On my prestashop backend Localization > Languages i have a few languages installed but only english and italian are enabled, on all the forms on agilemultiseller even the languages that are hidden are visible and can be selected on the frontend.
Take for example the sellersignup page and all the forms on the sellers pages.

That is by design - as long as the language is installed, seller will need to enter content for that language.
If you do not use it, please removed it.

I have thought about deleting the other languages but I may need them in future, so this is not an option!

That is also a reason, why we do in that way.
So when you enable those languages which was temporary disabled, the contents will be there.
I do not think you will inform sellers about new language and ask them to re-enter the contents?
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons