Authorize.NET: recurring payments features

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Authorize.NET: recurring payments features

Postby c.battaglino_15503 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:48 pm

Hi all,

we are interested in using this module: Agile PrestaShop Authorize.NET Credit Payment Module (https://addons-modules.com/store/en/mar ... odule.html).

I have two questions:

- How mixed purchases are managed (I mean an order in which there is a normal product and two subscriptions with different renew periods) ?

- The renew of a purchase how is managed? Is it automated or requires a customer action?

Thank you very much
Claudio
c.battaglino_15503

Re: Authorize.NET: recurring payments features

Postby shokinro » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:04 pm

thanks for your inquiry

How mixed purchases are managed (I mean an order in which there is a normal product and two subscriptions with different renew periods) ?

The subscription is at shopping cart (order) level, so all products in shopping will be subscribed as the same recurring.

The renew of a purchase how is managed? Is it automated or requires a customer action?

The renew of purchase will be handled automatically by Authorize.NET and our module. Authorize.NET will process a recurring payment based on the time period set. And send the payment to our module, and then our module will create a new order for that payment in your store.

Hope this clarify your questions.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons