prestashop update

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

prestashop update

Postby info_3996 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Hello,
after a prestashop update to 1.6.1.12 I encounter trouble re-instaling agile modules.
Before update, I uninstalled and erased agile module, than updated prestashop. Updated worked fine.
Then I upload and installed the following agile module:
agilekernel
agilemultipleseller
agilepaypalparallel
agilesellercommission

I have now problems in front office (product thumbnail replaced with "?") and links to product page not working.

I also have this kind of error messages:
Notice: Undefined index: reduction_type in /***/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 87

Notice: Undefined index: reduction_type in /***/cache/smarty/compile/eb/da/c6/ebdac6c1b672015e91622a3ba0d79fd1a134532c.file.homefeatured.tpl.php on line 87

when I désactivante agile module, everything is back to normal.
can you help?
Thx
info_3996

Re: prestashop update

Postby shokinro » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:56 am

thanks for using our modules.
Not sure what version of the modules are you using.
You may need to update the modules to latest version.

You can just simply upgrade PrestaShop every time when new version come up, because PrestaShop keep changing, so our modules will also need to update to make to compatible.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons