Cant Create new member cms page that blocks non members

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Cant Create new member cms page that blocks non members

Postby ross_15751 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:59 pm

Im new to the moldule, a developer got me started, he created several protected pages, now I want to add more pages in the CMS category but all the new pages can be accessed bt nob, members, what am I doing wrong, the directions given arent enough cause Ive tried everything, its probably something simple but Im missing it
ross_15751

Re: Cant Create new member cms page that blocks non members

Postby shokinro » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:06 am

I hope your question has been answered via other channel.

Im new to the moldule, a developer got me started, he created several protected pages, now I want to add more pages in the CMS category but all the new pages can be accessed bt nob, members, what am I doing wrong, the directions given arent enough cause Ive tried everything, its probably something simple but Im missing it

If you you are using Agile Membership, then yes you are able to control the access the new CMS pages, to make those CMS for members access only. Please check the configuration of the module.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons