Multi Sellers

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Multi Sellers

Postby webmaster_15807 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:46 am

Hi,

I'm using Presta 1.7.2 and the Multi Sellers plugin. I'm trying to create a working seller account and have noticed oddities and cannot get it to work.

How do you approve a seller account? I've went to the customer info and enabled it there which didn't work.

I can get a seller account to work by unchecking "Account Approval Required" or manually changing an account by checking the enable seller box.

Next to the username the "Seller Signup" remains after after a customer is a seller.

The business info didn't delete for the first customer/seller account I deleted.
webmaster_15807

Re: Multi Sellers

Postby shokinro » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:04 pm

thanks for using our modules.

>How do you approve a seller account? I've went to the customer info and enabled it there which didn't work.

You have to enable the seller employee account at back office - Employees tab
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15807 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:26 pm

You're welcome. Thanks for having these, I think I can do some really cool stuff. I just need to learn the PrestaShop and Agile code to do modifications :D

I found the employee section and enabled them, thanks. The Seller Signup does not go away.

Maybe you can also help me figure out where a few other modifications need to be made in the code to:
[*]Modify product price for all similar products globally. I will have a script to modify the pricing on criteria and product fields for minimum price and fees set by vendor
[*]Add product fields for the above script
[*]Allow fractional quantities of a product to be listed and ordered.
webmaster_15807

Postby webmaster_15807 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:20 pm

When you are a seller and you click to duplicate or delete an item there is a popup that ask if you are sure but it does not matter if you click cancel or ok.
webmaster_15807

Postby webmaster_15807 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:49 pm

Seller "Payment Collection" option is selectable for seller in their account under "Business Info" when the module has "Seller collects payments". Do I need to edit the code to remove this option then?

This is for my reference if I need to edit it later:

agilemultipleseller/views/templates/front/sellerbusiness.tpl
Code: Select all
   <div class="form-group">

<label class="control-label agile-col-sm-3 agile-col-md-3 agile-col-lg-3 agile-col-xl-3 required" for="payment_collection">

<span>

{l s='Payment Collection' mod='agilemultipleseller'}

</span>

</label>

<div class="agile-col-sm-7 agile-col-md-7 agile-col-lg-7 agile-col-xl-7">

<div class="row agile-col-sm-9 agile-col-md-9 agile-col-lg-9 agile-col-xl-9">

<select id="payment_collection" name="payment_collection">

<option value="0" {if $sellerinfo->payment_collection==0}selected{/if}>{l s='Based on the module configuration' mod='agilemultipleseller'}</option>

<option value="1" {if $sellerinfo->payment_collection==1}selected{/if}>{l s='Always store collects payment mode' mod='agilemultipleseller'}</option>

</select>

</div>

</div>

</div>
webmaster_15807

Postby webmaster_15807 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:24 am

I'm just going to post stuff that I discover as a get my site setup:

Specific prices cannot be edited or deleted once created.

Edit:
It can be deleted but you have to scroll to the right to find the delete button ;)
webmaster_15807

Postby webmaster_15807 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:44 pm

This has to be checked or there are JS errors that I reported above plus images don't show up under the product listings.

"Allow customer to be a seller Allow customers to sign up for a sellers account and list products."
webmaster_15807

Postby shokinro » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:43 am

This has to be checked or there are JS errors that I reported above plus images don't show up under the product listings.
"Allow customer to be a seller Allow customers to sign up for a sellers account and list products."

I think this should only affect the "Seller Signup" button appearance.
The product image displaying is not related to this option.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15807 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:48 am

I checked it again and when I uncheck it I get this error:

bottom-9c39da.js:947 Uncaught ReferenceError: sellwithus_link is not defined
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (bottom-9c39da.js:947)
at fire (bottom-9c39da.js:69)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (bottom-9c39da.js:70)
at Function.ready (bottom-9c39da.js:75)
at HTMLDocument.completed (bottom-9c39da.js:75)
webmaster_15807

Postby webmaster_15807 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Is this getting fixed?
webmaster_15807

Next

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons