Flat Rate Shipping per Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Flat Rate Shipping per Seller

Postby webmaster_15807 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Hi,

Is it possible to set flat rate shipping per seller? I see an option to add an extra charge per unit for shipping but not a flat rate.

If this option is not available then maybe you know where in the code this is could be changed to make the extra charge per unit only set the fee once.

Thanks.
webmaster_15807

Re: Flat Rate Shipping per Seller

Postby shokinro » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Thanks for using our modules.

Is it possible to set flat rate shipping per seller? I see an option to add an extra charge per unit for shipping but not a flat rate.
If this option is not available then maybe you know where in the code this is could be changed to make the extra charge per unit only set the fee once.

Currently we do not have this feature.
But this can be done via custom development. If you are interested please contact [email protected] to get quote.

If you would like to make the change by your own, you can look into following file

/override/classes/Cart.php

Note - we will not be responsible for any issue that related to your own custom changes.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15807 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:08 pm

Thank you. I understand you will not be responsible.

The Agile Override only works if you have the Seller Shipping Module installed too else it's in the PS:

I found the line:
classes/Cart.php:3484: $shipping_cost += $product['additional_shipping_cost'] * $product['cart_quantity'];

It took me a couple hours to track this down, what the heck :lol:
webmaster_15807

Postby shokinro » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:27 am

Yes, shipping fee per seller logic is available only when Agile Seller Shipping is installed.
But you can remove this condition for that logic, if I understand your requirement correctly, it should only need to modify the funciton getOrderShippingCostPerSeller()
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15807 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:40 pm

You're understanding me correctly. I got it working how I wanted it. Thanks.
webmaster_15807

Postby shokinro » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:05 am

thanks for your feedback, I am glad you figured out and made it work - good job!
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons