Features Search on Item Detail Page

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Features Search on Item Detail Page

Postby thereportstore_2485 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:21 am

PS Version 1.5.3 - MAJOR EDIT
Under the Software Type and the Reseller Name, can we also have a "Features" triple layer search?

Has anyone else done this?

Thanks
Lise
Last edited by thereportstore_2485 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thereportstore_2485

Re: Features Search on Item Detail Page

Postby webmaster_15807 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:46 am

Features are available but limited so you can filter results. I'm not sure what you are asking for but I will let Agile help you since they have their code obfuscated.
webmaster_15807

Postby shokinro » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:04 am

Under the Software Type and the Reseller Name, can we also have a "Features" triple layer search?

I am sorry, I am not very clear what you are referring to.
your can define features for each product, and it is searchable depending on your search modules - prestashop standard search should have this fuction.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15807 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:55 pm

What I have noticed is you cannot have the same feature defined with multiple values for the same product. An example would be a feature "Test" and values "a,b,c,d". A product can only have the "Test" feature and 1 value like "c". If the product has multiple value for the feature then you will have to modify the code. Like "Test" value "a" and "b" won't work.

PS

Also, PS 1.7.2.4 does not work if you try to add different values for the same feature. It looks to be working in new versions: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic ... e-feature/

I don't see that Agile will be any different because each feature shown using tpl and not added using JS.
webmaster_15807

Postby webmaster_15807 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:18 pm

PS1.7.4.1 does fix this features bug so multiple values for the same feature can be selected.

Agile cannot do multiple values.
webmaster_15807

Postby thereportstore_2485 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:39 am

SEARCHES.JPG

PS Version 1.5.3
Agile Multiple Seller V 2.2.2.2

Under the Software Search:

FEATURES:
/ ADD-ONS
/ SAGE 300 ERP
/ MISys
/ Job-Costing by Technisoft
/Squirrel POS
/ etc

THREE LEVELS DOWN

FEATURES
/ TYPE
/REPORT
/ SCRIPT
/TEMPLATE
/ ETC

FEATURES
/ INDUSTRY
/ MANUFACTURING
/ DISTRIBUTION
/ RETAIL
/ PHARMACEUTICAL
/ ETC

THESE ARE THE FEATURES IN DETAIL:

features details.JPG
features details.JPG (29.13 KiB) Viewed 26290 times

I want to have a SEARCH for these features, that are part of the item detail screen, in a search bar on the left-side of the screen, under the SOFTWARE

Thanks.
Lise
thereportstore_2485

Postby thereportstore_2485 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:42 pm

shokinro wrote:

I am sorry, I am not very clear what you are referring to.
your can define features for each product, and it is searchable depending on your search modules - prestashop standard search should have this fuction.

Can you tell me where I can go to see if this is being shown correctly? How I can have it show?

Lise
thereportstore_2485

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons