Several sellers same e-mail

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Several sellers same e-mail

Postby benedicte.rigoulet_15873 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi,

I want sellers on my webstie to be connected to only one e-mail (mine), because i'm the one who manage the website and who enter products and everything, how can i do ?
Each time i want to create a new seller it says there is already an account with this e-mail ...
I guess (and i hope) there is a way to create severals sellers connected the same e-mail

OR is there a way to enter e-mails of my sellers WITHOUT they receive the welcome mail
I don't want to bother them with all this stuff they don't have to manage.

thank you
benedicte.rigoulet_15873

Re: Several sellers same e-mail

Postby webmaster_15807 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:54 am

I would use different email addresses and forward them to the email address that will handle everything.

It may work if you manually override the emails in the database.
webmaster_15807

Postby shokinro » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:17 am

No, you can use the same email address for different sellers.
It will causes issues if you use same email address for different seller, because it is used to identify sellers in some places.

best regards
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby thereportstore_2485 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:47 pm

Could you just rename the email that usually gets sent to -2, and have the non-existent email not be sent.

Just a thought.

Lise
thereportstore_2485

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons