SellerProductSearchProvider.php not loaded

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

SellerProductSearchProvider.php not loaded

Postby webmaster_15807 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:40 pm

SellerProductSearchProvider.php is not loaded and I'm trying to find in the code where this happens. Does anyone know? It's extremely difficult to track down errors with obfuscated code.

I added to "override/controllers/front/IndexController.php" function "getDefaultProductSearchProvider" to get stores to work again.

require_once(_PS_ROOT_DIR_ . "/src/Adapter/AgileMultipleSeller/SellerProductSearchProvider.php");
webmaster_15807

Re: SellerProductSearchProvider.php not loaded

Postby shokinro » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:36 am

The following file /modules/agilemultipleseller/override/controllers/front/IndexController.php should already have "getDefaultProductSearchProvider" function.
if it is installed correctly, then it should be there.

use PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\AgileMultipleSeller\SellerProductSearchProvider;

protected function getDefaultProductSearchProvider()
{
return new SellerProductSearchProvider(
$this->getTranslator(),
$this->id_seller,
''
);
}
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15807 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:14 am

Can you tell me what class and function loads it?

I follow that agile_newfiles gets the path then AgileInstaller::install_newfiles. The install_newfiles looks to use install_newfiles_ver2 then I get lost. Unreadable variable names and all the code on one line makes for a troublesome time.
webmaster_15807

Postby shokinro » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:25 am

Since this is the IndexController.php, is it only got called when you load on Home(main) page of your store or seller's virtual store.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons