PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby shokinro » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:24 pm

What Agile paypal Express Checkout?
Agile Paypal Express Checkout is a PrestaShop Paypal Express Checkout payment module that allow customer to checkout without registration or sign up. Customer will get to Paypal Payment page in less than 3 clicks.
It support both regular one time checkout, also supports subscription of periodically repeating payments,

Compatiable PrestaShop version
Agile Paypal is compatible with PrestaShop 1.6x (Contact us for lower version of PrestaShop)

Payment methods
This module supports both general one time payments and recurring payments via Paypal.

Normal payment - You can use to collect one time payment for your PrestaShop orders and services.
Recurring payment - You can use to collect payments for regular periodically payment from customer for repeating order. Customer is able to subscribe pre - approved payment for substantial payments.

Recurring payment - You can use to collect payments for regular periodically payment from customer for repeating order. Customer is able to subscribe pre - approved payment for substantial payments.

The module is integrated into Agile Membership module so that it will pre-set the correct recurring parameters to avoid confusing customers. It is best for membership site the requires automatically membership renew functions.

Payment mode
You can use module at either of following payment mode

Express Checkout mode - In this payment mode, customer is easily to checkout without sign up an account at your PtrestaShop, customer can checkout in just a few clicks. And after payment, the module will automatically create a customer account at your PrestaShop with correct information from Paypal.

Normal Payment mode - You can also use this module as normal Paypal payments at 5 steps checkout process or Once Page Checkout (PrestaShop 1.4 or higher). There are many more features available that is better than standard Paypal module.

Multiple payment mode - this is a new feature for Agile Multiple Seller/vendor - a market palce solution. It allows buyer to paye multiple sellers with one shopping cart multiple payment at "Seller collects payment" Payment Collection mode of Agile Multiple Seller. If a cart contains products from multiple sellers, it will be slitted into multiple sub carts(one cart for one seller) and perform payment per seller.This function is only valid when you Payment Collection Mode is Seller collects payment.

Features
* Supports Paypal recurring payment. Configurable by daily/weekly/monthly/annually(NEW)
[Note: recurring payment is not instalment payment. Instalment payment will coming up soon]
* Pay major credit (Master, Visa, American Express) or event debit cards
* No SSL is required, but it also works with SSL site.
* Breakdown product detailed information at Paypal payment page.(See below screen image)

Now it is possible to list all items in details even when you have a discount voucher/coupon in an order. (Before, it can only show total summary without detailed item list if there is a discount voucher/coupon, because of Paypal limitation)

* Supports both express checkout (no customer registration) and normal checkout.
* Customer account is created automatically by the module at back end with information posted from Paypal.
* Customer will receive "Welcome" email and "Order confirmation" email as usual.
* Automatically links orders to existing customers by Paypal account email address
* Create a new state automatically if the address posted back from Paypal contains state which is not found in your store database. And also an alert email will be sent to store Owner
* Easy to install and configure. You don't have to change any file by default.
* Avoid address configuration errors because of no "state".
* Pass detailed product information to Paypal
* If your store only ship to one country, you can hide the country selection, make more simple. This could configured at module configuration page.( available for PrestaShop 1.3x and above)(new)
* Now support more than one carriers, the carriers selection is added at Express Checkout screen. ( available for PrestaShop 1.3x and above) (new)
* You can easy hide carrier drop down list by configuration at module configure screen

* Integrated to Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module, make it possible for seller to collect sales.
* Recurring payment is also available when use normal checkout process (not in express checkout)
* When recurring payment enabled, automatically show/hide recurring cycles based on user's selection of recurring or not.
* Hide express checkout screen, instead, it will show up a normal payment module when you using One Page Checkout.
* Some bug fixes and other improvements

Demo Site
You can request demo access include back office admin access at pmodule prroduct description page

Where to buy
* http://addons-modules.com/

Checkout screens
Customer only requires a few clicks to go Paypal site for payment.
Attached the are the screens indicated the simple steps of checkout process
* Step 1 : Express Checkout Screen on the bottom of shopping cart(order summary) or Express Checkout Screen on the top of login
* Step 2: At Paypal payment screen
* Step 3:Finish payment, order confirmed and receive order-confirmation email.

* Module configuration screen is also attached

version update logs
Ver 1.1
- Configurable country selection for single country shipping
- Support state selection for express checkout
- Supprt carrier selection for express checkout
- Hide carrier configurable, reduced initial page refresh

Ver 1.2
- bug fixes for error at 1.4 (switch to use iframe instead of thick box)
- bug fixes error message when no module restriction currency setting
- Recurring payment function
- A new table is added to recorded Paypal TXN and cart, order related
- Recurring payment is available at express checkout mode

Ver 1.3 (2011.08.05)
- Integrated to Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module, make it possible for seller to collect sales.
- Recurring payment is also available when use normal checkout process (not in express checkout)
- When recurring payment enabled, automatically show/hide recurring cycles based on user's selection of recurring or not.
- Change the module to use normal checkout module mode GUI instead of express checkout mode GUI

Ver 1.4 (2011.10.01)
- Integrated Redirect/Subscription page into main page with header/footer/left/right columns.
- Use a animated image show the progress while redirecting to Paypal - looks more professional
- Use Ajax way to update carriers/country/state at Express Checkout - no page refresh any more, quick and fast

Ver 1.4.2 (2011.10.29)
- Fixed a warning message at order message section

Ver 1.4.3 (2011.11.25)
- Fixed a bug when existing customer use Express Checkout, there is secure key error at order validation
- Integrated with Agile Seller Commission module so that it can handle commission at Agile Multiple Seller module is at "Seller collect payments" mode
- Fixed a bug when existing customer use Express Checkout, there is secure key error at order validation
- Fixed issue when cart block is on left column, and customer choose to use currency other than USD/CAD, the total amount will be included currency sign, that cause Paypal error.
- Integrated into seller commission module
- Now it is configurable to enable or disable Express Checkout feature. (some customer requested to disable the Express Checkout feature for some special reason)[2012.02.10]

1.4.3.8 (2012.04.08)
The module has been adjusted and test under PrestaShop 1.5 beta (1.5.0.9)

Ver 1.4.3.9 (2011.05.07)
- Fixed shipping fee issue because of Paypal side parameter changed.(shipping_1 to handling_cart)

Ver 1.4.3.11 (2011.05.29)
- Now it is possible to list all items in details even when you have a discount voucher/coupon in an order. (Before, it can only show total summary without detailed item list if there is discount voucher/coupon, because of Paypal limitation)

Ver 1.4.4.0 (2012.08.06)
--Integration with Agile Membership module so that it will be automatically pre-set the recurring parameters to avoid confusing the user to choose period and length of recurring payment subscription.

Ver 1.5.0(2012.09.20)
Implemented one cart multiple payment at Seller Collects Payment mode.If a cart contains products from multiple sellers, it will be slitted into multiple sub carts(one cart for one seller) and perform payment per seller.This function is only valid when you Payment Collection Mode is Seller collects payment. This feature needs to be used in Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module.

Ver 1.5.3 - 2012.12.01
- Integrated with new released Agile Multiple Shop module which allow each seller to have a virtual shop, virtual directory and seperated themes.

Ver 1.5.4 - 2013.03.05
- Fixed an issue when customer changed shipping address at Paypal side during payment. The issue appear only when existing customer using the same paypal account and from 2nd order.

Ver 1.5.6 - 2013.04.07
- Seller is able to choose each payment module to use it or not. The llatest version of Agile Multiple Seller is required.
- Adjusted and tested for PrestaShop 1.5.4.0

Ver 1.5.7 - 2013.06.01
- fixed an link issue at normal payment for PrestaShop 1.5x
- fixed Terms & Conditions check box conflict with same checkout of Once page Checkout
- fixed a url of return url at PrestaShop 1.5.4

Ver 1.5.8.1 - 2013.12.17
- New feature - Integrated with Agile Membership module
.configuration options to choose integrate with membership or not
.choose to show "Subscribe" button at membership product page - direct send user to Paypal for payment.
.option to choose prevent shopping cart from mixing of membership products or other normal product
.option to choose to set repeating "until cancel" or allow customer to choose repeat time.
.option to choose disable this module for non membership product payment.

- fixed an issue that free shipping does not show up at drop down-list
- fixed an issue related to recurring payment, It seems that Paypal changed to use the same txn_type 'subscr_payment' for both first time payment and recurring payment. It was using 'recurring_payment' txn_type before.

Ver 1.6.0 - 2014.04.19
- support/compatible with PrestaShop 1.6x
- support responsive theme design
- fixed shipping fee displaying issue when configured using "customer currency" as payment currency restrictions.
- fixed a bug at Membership Integration, the "Subscribe" button at membership page when choose one time only - it redirect to incorrect Paypal address (configured to allow customer to choose repeating times)
Attachments
agilepaypal-one-page-checkout.png
PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout - at PrestaShop one page checkout.
agilepaypal_express_checkout_order_summary_2.png
PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout - Order Summary screen
agilepaypal_express_checkout_detailed_paypal_3.png
PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout - Detailed Items at Paypal
agilepaypal_express_checkout_configure_1.png
PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout - Configuration screen
AgilePaypal.png
PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout -at normal checkout mode
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Re: PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

Postby amanda_549 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:47 pm

PrestaShop 1.3x/1.4x or above Paypal Express Checkout V1.2.0.2

Hello - I Purchased above your module and have a question about shipping. What is the best way to set up shipping? Can I use USPS on my store side and have it add in that cost when it goes over to paypal? I would like to have it charge by the pound using a USPS API lookup.

Thanks for providing this good module, I like it very much.

Amanda
amanda_549

Postby shokinro » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:54 pm

Thank you very much for using my module.

My module should work with all PrestaShop regular shipping method.
I can not guarantee it works with all 3rd party shipping modules.

I would like to have it charge by the pound using a USPS API lookup.

There is standard module USPS from PrestaShop, I am not sure if that module will meet you needs.

For other standard shipping setting, you can refer here for more information.
http://www.prestashop.com/download/Userguide_en.pdf

Best Regards

Kinro
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby amanda_549 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:57 pm

Thanks for the reply and great module.

So can you confirm on the "Express Checkout" page - there is a way to have it figure shipping costs without having to 'create an account'?
amanda_549

Postby shokinro » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:00 pm

So can you confirm on the "Express Checkout" page - there is a way to have it figure shipping costs without having to 'create an account'?

Yes, you are right. The shipping fee will be in dropdown list for customer to choose.
And it will automatically calculate shiping fee and dynamically generate carrier list based on customer selected location (country/state) and order amount.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby amanda_549 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:31 pm

thanks again for your fast response.
I really hope your Express Checkout module will reduce the the number of garbage carts generated at my store.
amanda_549

Postby magpole_550 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:16 pm

I bought this module.
I test it but the order does not be created after paying.
the Ipn in paypal enable, url of ipn is myshop/moudules/paypal/
validation.php
So what can I do ?
thanks
magpole_550

Country and State Drop downs not changing after refresh

Postby mojpoj » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:29 am

My post was deleted from the main board threads, and my account was apparently deleted. Do you want everything related to agilepay in this one thread?

My issue, is that when I select a state or country, the page refreshes but nothing changes in the drop downs.

If I select Texas from the states, a "-" comes up again when the page does the automatic refresh.

Same for country, except "United States" is still selected.

Any help is appreciated. Site is at: http://www.vinylcraze.com

Thanks
mojpoj

Module not working with Google Ecommerce

Postby mojpoj » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:56 pm

I have also noticed that no sales have been showing up on google analytics under the ecommerce section like they did with the regular paypal payment module.

I think agile paypal is a great module and intend to keep using it, but this would be an awesome upgrade.

Thanks!
mojpoj

Postby shokinro » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:42 pm

@mojpoj
My post was deleted from the main board threads, and my account was apparently deleted. Do you want everything related to agilepay in this one thread?

I am sorry, if I deleted your post, because I found a lot of spam posts, maybe I did yours by mistake.

My issue, is that when I select a state or country, the page refreshes but nothing changes in the drop downs.
If I select Texas from the states, a "-" comes up again when the page does the automatic refresh.

Please try this
1. disable "Automatically redirect to Canonical url" at back office Preferences page (at bottom)
2. re-generate .htaccess at back office Tools - generator

It should fix the problems.
shokinro
Site Admin

Next

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons