PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

Postby shokinro » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:49 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

Lets suppose Ordered amount is $180 and customer wants to pay in 3 installments, so payments will be:
1. Amount payable at the time of order is $60 (first installment) $14 (Shipping)
2. Amount $60 charge for 2 months.
Is this module able to perform this functionality. If not then is there any other module that can fulfill our requirements?

This module supports normal recurring payment, does not support instalment payment.
We have another module below that supports instalment payment like the way you described in your example.

Agile authorize.net credit card payment module.
https://addons-modules.com/store/en/mar ... odule.html
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby exton.simon_312 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:26 pm

Hi,

We are running p.s 1.4.7 and having problems with "Error occurred:" with the official paypal module, we think it may be a cookie problem.

Our site is http://www.photopendant.co.uk

Do you offer a version of agile cart for 1.4.7 that would work on our site.

Kind Regards,

Simon Exton
exton.simon_312

Postby shokinro » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:57 pm

thanks for your inquiry.
we have stopped maintenance of agile cart module.
you may try our agile paypal express checkout module it should be able to fix your problem,
we have a old version of the module for PrestaShop 1.4x
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_15552 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:31 am

SAlve,
voglio acquistare il vostro modulo paypal checkout, ed installarlo nel mio shop www.techsoundsystem.com in quanto quello attuale ha seri problemi.. Spero con il vostro di non averne, c'è modo di "testarlo" prima dell'acquisto? Ad ogni modo, vorrei sapere tutte le procedure per l'acquisto e installazione del vostro modulo, ed eventuale possibilità di recesso se non dovesse essere compatibile o funzionante. Ho la versione Prestashop 1.6.1.2
info_15552

Postby shokinro » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:49 am

A new version of Agile Express Checkout module has bee released. The new version of the module is compatible with PrestaShop 1.7x.

we also found following issue and it has been fixed.

Fix - State was not shown when"hide carrier" was chosen. It should appear because it may related to tax calculation.

Using this module, customer registration is not required. It also provides a fast and easy checkout process by allowing the use of Master card, Visa, American Express, debit cards. through Paypal without registration. And, it automatically creates a customer account using the information from Paypal.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby anthony.pece_4765 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:37 am

Hello,
I'm hoping you can help me with this problem I'm having. My prestashop site has 2 currencies (CAD & USD) the default currency is dynamically set for the visitor based on IP location.
However, in the Agile Prestashop Module settings I'm only able to specify 1 of the 2 currencies but this does not work for me.

Do you have a way to dynamically specify the currency type (i.e. the currency_id of the session) instead of using the hard-coded value in the module settings?

Let me know if more info is required.

Thanks!
anthony.pece_4765

Postby shokinro » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:08 pm

thanks for using our modules.

The module is designed to accept payment with primary currency of your Paypal account.
But in your store, you can set multiple currencies, user can also pay by any currency, but it will be converted to currency you configured at modules when send payment to Paypal.

It will need some custom changes to use customer selected currency - but you also have to make sure that you have all store currencies in your paypal account.
Otherwise you will face a problem.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby anthony.pece_4765 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Thanks shokinro for the quick reply!

I have all of my desired currencies configured in my store and in my PayPal as well.

I would be very excited for a custom solution to be able to use the customer selected currency at the time of checkout.

I look forward to your reply. Thank you!
anthony.pece_4765

Postby shokinro » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:26 am

I have all of my desired currencies configured in my store and in my PayPal as well.
I would be very excited for a custom solution to be able to use the customer selected currency at the time of checkout.

If your paypal account has all currencies that you have in your store, then we can make a custom changes for you to make it work.
If contact us at [email protected] with your order # and change request.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby anthony.pece_4765 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:46 am

shokinro wrote:

If your paypal account has all currencies that you have in your store, then we can make a custom changes for you to make it work.
If contact us at [email protected] with your order # and change request.

Thank you! I've submitted an email with my Order # and change request.
anthony.pece_4765

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons