PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby florence.mb_4309 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Hi,
I need to install a module for my website. Can I get a live example for recurrent payment and subscriptions?
Thanks,
florence.mb_4309

Re: PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

Postby shokinro » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

I need to install a module for my website. Can I get a live example for recurrent payment and subscriptions?

You can request demo access at our product page, you will receive an email with access info.
Anyway, I will also try to send one to your shortly.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:22 pm

Maybe I misunderstood your "exsample".
If you want see a real customer site, you can try to find one at our showcases corner.
Try to filter out by module name. But some customers site may not use recurrent payment. It only uses express checkout feature.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:32 am

I already saw your demo site, and I'm unable to see the subscription option. For example, I do the checkout process with the iPod shuffle, but I have to go through registration and still do not see how to set the recurrent payment.

I just checked the demo site, it seems someone has disabled the recurring payment.
You can enable recurring payment at the module configuration screen.
login to back office as admin - Modules tab - Search for the agile paypal
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_2891 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:57 pm

Hi shokinro and thank you for great support!

We are facing an annoying problem since today. All payments via Agile module end with 'payment error' status and in message is described:

Verification failure (using cURL). Returned: cURL error:error:14094410:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert handshake failure

We never had this problem before and didn't change anything. It just started since today.

If I resend the same IPN message again from Paypal IPN History, the status of order changes to 'payment accepted' as it should be.

Do you have any idea why?

Thank you!

EDIT: seems like paypal has changed something: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2637 ... sslv3-aler
info_2891

Postby info_2891 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:40 pm

info_2891 wrote:Hi shokinro and thank you for great support!

We are facing an annoying problem since today. All payments via Agile module end with 'payment error' status and in message is described:

Verification failure (using cURL). Returned: cURL error:error:14094410:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert handshake failure

We never had this problem before and didn't change anything. It just started since today.

If I resend the same IPN message again from Paypal IPN History, the status of order changes to 'payment accepted' as it should be.

Do you have any idea why?

Thank you!

EDIT: seems like paypal has changed something: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2637 ... sslv3-aler

Fortunately I was able to fix the problem just by changing:
Code: Select all
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLVERSION, 3);

to
Code: Select all
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLVERSION, 4);

in /modules/agilepaypal/validation.php

Do you think this curl option about SSLversion is required in your script? How about to remove it to avoid similar problem in future, when paypal changes ssl version again? Will it work without that option at all?
info_2891

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:53 am

@info_2891
thanks for sharing the information.
We have also updated our modules to match this SSL version changes.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ds_3455 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:04 am

Hi, we purchased the module a few months ago and it's been working fine since then - however, for a few days customers get "error during payment" emails from presta and backend shows "error" also under orders - however, the money is transferred correctly from/to paypal except the error email being created - could that be due to an updated paypal version from their side...? Please help asap, since we have a lot of confused customers due to confirmations from paypal but error emails from presta.....
(we're on a presta 1.5 version)

Thanks!
Dorothea
ds_3455

Postby shokinro » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:25 pm

yes, I guess this is cause.
please contact [email protected] to request an update of the module with following information.
- your store URL
- your order #
- your prestashop version

if you are eligible for free upgrade, we will send you the module by email directly.
otherwise, you may need to pay $15 for the upgrade. please see our moudule upgrade policy here
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/cont ... ade-policy
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby anja_4509 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:57 pm

I have bought and downloaded the paypal express checkout, and now having problems shipping, I have a postal delivery module that is to set up a free carrier to certain postcodes, for some reason the Agile module does not recognise this. How do I fix this?
anja_4509

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons