PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

Postby shokinro » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm

thanks for your inquiry

Hi, I am interested in this module and I need to know if there is support for prestashop 1.5.5.0 version.

yes, we have separated version of the module for PrestaShop 1.5x, please purchase current version and tell us your order number we will send you in email.

Also, if it is possible to offer the recurrent payments only in selected products, not all of them.

yes, there is recurring payment system, by default it only allows user to choose and it will apply to all products.

if you want to use recurring payment for some products only, you may combine with Agile Membership module,
Agile Paypal express checkout module is integrated with agile membership module so it show Subscription button on product page.

Is there an spanish language support?

Yes, most of the text has been translated into Spanish already, but you may need to adjust the translation.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Agile Paypal Express Checkout module updated.

Version 1.6.4.2 - 2015.02.22
- Fixed bug - a bug appear in new version of PrestaShop, when customer change carrier at Express Checkout screen, the payment was executed correctly , but when order is generated, it use the default carrier instead of the one customer selected, so it will cause an "Payment Error".
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_2891 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Hello,

is the module supporting PayPal CREDIT?

https://creditapply.paypal.com/

It should be the same as the payment with classic PayPal but customer says he is not able to pay with it using Agile module in our shop.
Just wondering if this is something to be implemented in the module or have I look somewhere into PayPal account setting rather.

Thank you.
info_2891

Postby shokinro » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:08 am

thanks for your inquiry.

our module does not support this kind of payment - bill me later.
our module only supports instant payment.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_4776 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:00 pm

Hi!
I use Prestashop 1.6 and Agile multiple seller module. So if I purchase this PayPal payment modul is it guaranteed it will be funzional with a multi level shop?

I would like to ask one more question. Isn't there also some module for Cash On Delivery integrated with Agile Multiple Seller? So the seller would be able to choose wheater or not to offer that type of payment?
Thank you very much,
Mateja
info_4776

Postby shokinro » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:04 am

thanks for your inquiry

I use Prestashop 1.6 and Agile multiple seller module. So if I purchase this PayPal payment modul is it guaranteed it will be funzional with a multi level shop?

Do you mean Agile Paypal Parallel payment module?
You will also need Agile Seller Commission module, because the Parallel module depend on seller commission module.
Not sure what mean by "multi level of shop" - we support multi shop, but not multi level.
Buyer can have one shopping cart to have products from different sellers, and with Agile Paypal paralell module, buyer only need pay one time. And the payment will be split into multuiple seller's Paypal account and also store's Paypal account(seller commission).

I would like to ask one more question. Isn't there also some module for Cash On Delivery integrated with Agile Multiple Seller? So the seller would be able to choose wheater or not to offer that type of payment?

You are able to use COD, but currently we do not have option for seller to choose use or not, if you install COD module, we assume that all seller will use this.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_4776 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:56 am

"Do you mean Agile Paypal Parallel payment module?"

No, I meant this modul - Paypal Express Checkout.
I don't plan to use paralel (seller and commission split) payment.
I just want my sellers to be able to receive payments on their own PayPal accounts. Every of them on different, their own account. The commissions are paid later on invoice (separatelly).
So I should purchase this modul? PayPal Express Checkout Modul and the sellers will be able to choose if they want to use PayPal payment method and if so, to set their accounts and payments will be coming directly to them (and not to me-the website owner)?
Now I have the shopping cart set to be able to check out only for one seller at the time. Maybe I will want to change it in the future. Now I want to give them (to the sellers) the option of PayPal payment receiving.
Ones more thank you very much!
info_4776

Postby shokinro » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:32 pm

Yes if that is the case, then you can use agile PayPal express checkout module.
But buyer will need to pay multile times, one time per seller in shopping.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby itsevanz_4954 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:10 pm

The stock paypal module redirects the user to the checkout page in prestashop, so the user has to click a button at the bottom of the page to finalize the payment. no one catches this and I lose alot of sales. Will this plugin finalize the payment automatically? Is there a way I could trial the plugin before purchasing?

Thanks so much,
Jake
itsevanz_4954

Postby shokinro » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:15 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

The stock paypal module redirects the user to the checkout page in prestashop, so the user has to click a button at the bottom of the page to finalize the payment. no one catches this and I lose alot of sales. Will this plugin finalize the payment automatically? Is there a way I could trial the plugin before purchasing?

I am not quite understand what you mean - about the problem.
But yes you request a demo access at the product page of this module - Live Demo tab
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/stan ... &results=5

By the way, I will also send you a demo site info shortly after this message.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons