PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

Postby vpihouee_602 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:15 am

Shokinro,

Just to confirm that everything is now working as before: perfectly! Thumbs up for the support and the reactivity.

I recommend highly Thanks again.....
Have good holidays
vpihouee_602

Postby nick_325 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:33 am

is this module any different to install from other modules in prestashop? i am very familiar with prestashop and have been using for years, and i know how to install modules and API settings, i am after a new payment module that accepts credit card without signing up to paypal. and i am hoping this will give me this solutions.
I am in australia does this make any difference withe functions of the module?
Thanks for your time
nick_325

Postby shokinro » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:28 pm

@vpihouee
Just to confirm that everything is now working as before: perfectly! Thumbs up for the support and the reactivity.

Thanks for your feedback. I am glad Agile Paypal Express Checkout module is working now and its ,my pleasure to work with you. Hope it continue to bring more sales to you.

@nick
is this module any different to install from other modules in prestashop? i am very familiar with prestashop and have been using for years, and i know how to install modules and API settings, i am after a new payment module that accepts credit card without signing up to paypal. and i am hoping this will give me this solutions.

Yes, the module is very easy to install, just like any other standard module of PrestaShop.
You can finish installation in just a few clicks from back office.

Upload - Install - Configure

I am in australia does this make any difference withe functions of the module?

The module should works the same for any country.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby kevinlogging_937 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:53 pm

I am using PS 1.4.3 and the standard PayPal module that comes with PrestaShop. Everything was fine until my customers today tried to return to my site from PayPal (you know the page that takes 10 seconds to redirect).

Then they always get the HTTP Internal Server Error. The URL field shows order-confirmation.php

I tried to change permissions of the folders and files and nothing worked. Do you think you module will fix the this problem?

kevinlogging_937

Postby shokinro » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi kevinlogging,
Thanks for your inquiry.

I am sure my module does not have the same problem.
maybe it is server enfironment related, maybe not.
In case the problem also happens on my module, I will fix right awaym, If I am noe able to fix it. I will give you 100% refund.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby kevinlogging_937 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:01 pm

thanks for you prompt reply.
I have your words \"n case the problem also happens on my module, I will fix right awaym, If I am noe able to fix it. I will give you 100% refund\", I will give it a try.
kevinlogging_937

Postby nancysmith_948 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:31 am

I\'m a bit confused, I\'ve just purchased the Agile PayPal Express Checkout solution for a client\'s shop, I\'ve gone to download the zip file but I can\'t authenticate because I didn\'t create an account on checkout, which means I can\'t download the file, and subsequently I can\'t sign up and collect the file with my e-mail address because the email already exists in your database. Um....how do I get the file? Will this affect my users when it comes to receiving downloadable products if I then install the module?
nancysmith_948

Postby shokinro » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:41 am

I\'m a bit confused, I\'ve just purchased the Agile PayPal Express Checkout solution for a client\'s shop, I\'ve gone to download the zip file but I can\'t authenticate because I didn\'t create an account on checkout, which means I can\'t download the file, and subsequently I can\'t sign up and collect the file with my e-mail address because the email already exists in your database. Um....how do I get the file? Will this affect my users when it comes to receiving downloadable products if I then install the module?

Thanks for your purchase.
You do not have to manulaly create user account, because my site is also using Agile Paypal Express Checkout, once you finish payment, your accout will be created automatically by the module.

You should have already received following emails
"Welcome" email with you account infomration that you can log in.
"Order confirmation" email - confirm your order
"Payment Accepted" email - indicate you have paid the order
"Virtual products download" email - the link for you to download the module.

It may take a few minutes to delivery the emails, usually with five minutes. but sometime it may tale more time, if you still can not receive the email in more than an hour, please check your junk/spam mail folder to see if there are there.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby nancysmith_948 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:44 am

thanks for you quick response.
I got the emails right after my posting the message. The emails arrived the same time with your response. Thanks a lot!

nancysmith_948

Postby pierrieone_964 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Dear Sir

I bought your addon: Agile Paypal express checkout modue for PrestaShop,
it is really a fast/express checkout, only a few clicks I finished my payment.
but there is no order is created in the back office of my PrestaShop stoe after payment.
I have set the IPN in paypal like myshop.com/modules/paypal/validation.php
What can I do?
pierrieone_964

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons