PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby javier.saez_4991 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:51 am

I need establish subscriptions through paypal in a store.
These subscriptions must have a special price on the first payment and the remaining payments on the normal price.
To do this , I know I need to use reference transactions, but honestly , I do not know much about this subject.
The question is , do i can establish reference transactions with your module?
And if so , how could I?

Thank you for your time
javier.saez_4991

Re: PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

Postby shokinro » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:51 am

thanks for your inquiry

No, I meant this modul - Paypal Express Checkout.
I don't plan to use paralel (seller and commission split) payment.
I just want my sellers to be able to receive payments on their own PayPal accounts. Every of them on different, their own account. The commissions are paid later on invoice (separatelly).
So I should purchase this modul? PayPal Express Checkout Modul and the sellers will be able to choose if they want to use PayPal payment method and if so, to set their accounts and payments will be coming directly to them (and not to me-the website owner)?
Now I have the shopping cart set to be able to check out only for one seller at the time. Maybe I will want to change it in the future. Now I want to give them (to the sellers) the option of PayPal payment receiving.

If I understand you correctly, you are using "Products from single seller" shopping cart mode.And you are using "Sellers collects payment" payment collection mode.
If this is correctly, I think yes, you can use Agile Paypal Express Checkout module.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby a.r.rees_5049 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:04 am

Hi have massive problems with the official paypal standard module it just returns a blank page after someone pays with paypal and I don't get any orders in BO but the payment has been successful. I'm using prestashop 1.6.1.0 , has this module been tested and confirmed working in the latest version please? Thanks Andy
a.r.rees_5049

Postby shokinro » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:53 pm

tthanks for your inquiry

Yes the module should work and compatible with latest version of prestashop 1.6.1.0.
Agile PayPal express checkout is the fast and quick way of order process, convenience for both buyers and stores.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby brian_5227 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 pm

I am interested in the recurring payments part of this module. Can you select which products will be processed with recurring payments and the frequency (subscription?). Can a cart have both products requiring recurring payments and one time payments and processed correctly?
brian_5227

Postby shokinro » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am interested in the recurring payments part of this module. Can you select which products will be processed with recurring payments and the frequency (subscription?). Can a cart have both products requiring recurring payments and one time payments and processed correctly?

The recurring is order based so it will recurring payment for the whole order.
It can not be mixed with recurring products or non recurring products.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ruby.qi_5256 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:24 am

Hi, can your this module fix this problem perfectly? ( paypal 10736 shipping address problem), see this:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/260051-seeking-solution-for-paypal-error-10736/

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFI-6019

Please help me.
ruby.qi_5256

Postby shokinro » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:00 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

Hi, can your this module fix this problem perfectly? ( paypal 10736 shipping address problem), see this:
https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic ... ror-10736/
http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFI-6019

Yes if you use express checkout module, then you should be able to avoid the issue mentioned in that forum topic. Because we do not use the address customer created at your store. We only use the country/state info and then redirect customer to paypal, after payment we will use customer address registered at paypal to create customer account.
Please see details here
https://addons-modules.com/store/en/sta ... odule.html

And you can try our modules at our demo site.
shokinro
Site Admin

Shipping failing to be added to order

Postby mtoothaker_5276 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Hello,

We started using your PayPal Express Checkout module on a client's website mid December 2015. For the most part it seems to be working well, but since switching to your module from the standard PayPal module, the client has been getting some odd results. On occasion, our client's customer will get an email from PrestaShop saying that the order failed, and sure enough if you look at the order in the PrestaShop back end it says it failed there as well because for example: "Warning $16.15 paid instead of $10.00", which happens to be the price of the order without shipping. But what is interesting, is that on the customer's paypal account and on our client's paypal account the proper amounts are there, including shipping, and the transaction is successful. There is also a transaction # recorded in PrestaShop. It seems as though, on these failed orders, shipping has not been added to the order in PrestaShop, but it is on the transaction sent to PayPal. This is causing confusion for our clients and their customers.

Any ideas on what might be causing this, or how to fix it?

Thanks,
Mike

PrestaShop version PrestaShop™ 1.6.0.14
Agile Kernel v1.0.0.11
Agile Paypal v2.5.0.2
mtoothaker_5276

Postby martin_15300 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:22 am

Hi three quick questions please for the UK (I'm sure you have been asked these before):

1) PayPal Europe is a separate module to US/Canada- does it work OK with Agile?
2) if I use PayPal express checkout - I lose the voucher box on the Prestashop checkout. So I have to use normal. If I use your module does it the same effect with the express option.
3) Are there any fees other than the module purchase?

martin_15300

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons