PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

Postby shokinro » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:47 pm

@mojpoj
I have also noticed that no sales have been showing up on google analytics under the ecommerce section like they did with the regular paypal payment module.

I think agile paypal is a great module and intend to keep using it, but this would be an awesome upgrade

Thanks again for your inquiry.
i think you need to add Google Analytics related tracking code into following page

/modules/agilepaypal/agilepaypalreturn.tpl

Please let me know if you this works for you.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mojpoj » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Thanks for the quick response on both posts. I saw the SPAM posts and thought that might have happened.

Disabling the canocial urls and regenerating the .htaccess did the trick to fix the shipping dropdown issues.

What are the implications of disabling the canocial urls? It says it's recommended to be on? Is their a fix coming?

I'll see about adding the tracking to your .tpl and see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks again for the quick replies.
mojpoj

Attributes not getting sent to paypal

Postby mojpoj » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:15 pm

The attributes are not getting sent to paypal.

I'm sure it's because I am using Attribute Wizard Pro from presto-changeo.

It's worth noting that the attributes do get sent if the regular prestashop paypal module is used, just not the agile paypal module.

Where would I even start to look at making the attributes from that module get sent into the paypal form?

Thanks for any help and direction.
mojpoj

Postby shokinro » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:25 pm

mojpoj wrote:Thanks for the quick response on both posts. I saw the SPAM posts and thought that might have happened.
Disabling the canocial urls and regenerating the .htaccess did the trick to fix the shipping dropdown issues.
What are the implications of disabling the canocial urls? It says it's recommended to be on? Is their a fix coming?

It is good have it on, but if your site does not have a URL consistence issue(if you always use the same url for your website and keep is consistent in all places) then have on or off does not make big differences.

You can see here for more detail for about canocial urls
http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/seo-advic ... alization/

But this issue only happens in 1.4.4, it does not happen earlier version. I am not sure if this is the PrestaShop bug or not. But I will try to have find a way to get it fixed. I will post my
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:49 am

The attributes are not getting sent to paypal.
I'm sure it's because I am using Attribute Wizard Pro from presto-changeo.

I checked, there is no problem when you using regular attribute crerated by PrestaShop standard function.
I am not sure how "Attribute Wizard Pro" save the attribues info. if it the same, then there should be no problem.

Where would I even start to look at making the attributes from that module get sent into the paypal form?

You can check it in the /modules/agilepaypal/redirect.tpl, the code is there.
Maybe "Attribute Wizard Pro" save in different way, if you know how it saves the attributes, you can try load it in /modules/agilepaypal/redirect.php file.

but if it difficult to get support from me once you changed the module by yourself.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby lettuceservice_635 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Hello! It looks like you have a great product here. I would like to buy, but I have a question first. I also accept checks and bank transfers. Where can the customer choose the other options?

Also, if this does not work, can I get my money back?

Cheers!
Christian
lettuceservice_635

Postby shokinro » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

Hello! It looks like you have a great product here. I would like to buy, but I have a question first. I also accept checks and bank transfers. Where can the customer choose the other options?

If user does not choose express checkout, then user choose any other payment available via normal checkout process.

Also, if this does not work, can I get my money back?

If there is a problem with my module and I can not fix it, I can give you a refund.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby antonizorz_676 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:43 pm

hello from Spain! i\'m interesting Agile paypal PS module. it is possable to pass paypal fees to the customer with this addon? (I am using PS 1.4.4)
antonizorz_676

Postby shokinro » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:48 pm

thanks for your inquiry and for your interests in our modules.

Code: Select all
it is possable to pass paypal fees to the customer with this addon?

I assume that you want add Paypal transaction fee to the order payment.
Unfortunately, the module does not have this function yet. This is a general feature. But we can help you do the customization.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby invemnorienna_678 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:58 am

I am using your Agile Paypal module, it works perfectly but we have a few overseas orders are not being charged the correct amount of shipping/postal costs.

I wonder if you\'d be able to give us some advice or look into this for us please?

thanks in advance.
invemnorienna_678

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons