PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

Postby shokinro » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:03 am

@invemnorienna
Thank for using our module and thanks for contacting us.

I am using your Agile Paypal module, it works perfectly but we have a few overseas orders are not being charged the correct amount of shipping/postal costs.

I guess your issue is related to the shipping configuration of your PrestaShop. I have another customer had the similar issue a few days ago, but it is fixed by correct shipping configuration. It is difficult for me to figure out the problem.

I can give you admin access of my development site, if you can configure my development site the same way of your PrestaShop store, and make the problem appears on my development enviropnment, I will try to debug it and find out cause of your problem and help you fix your problem.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby invemnorienna_678 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:07 am

thanks shokinro for your super fast response.
I really appreciate your offer. Please send me your site admin access info, I would like to try to reproduce the error and see if you could help me fix it. thanks again for your help.
invemnorienna_678

Postby shokinro » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:10 am

OK, I will PM your my DEV site admin access.
Please let me know when have the error reproduced so that I can have a look for you.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby vegard » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Hi, I bought this plugin on e-bay today and must say I like this very much. :-) - but I do have 3 challenges;

1. My store use 3 different currencies. Regardless of whether I choose a foreign currency (in this case $) , it is converted to the standard currency in paypal (in my case NOK)? I can not log in from another country for testing. Is this the case or will paypal convert to local currency automatically?

2. I activated "Force "Checkout" goes though summary page" but it does'nt work. It goes directly to login page

3.My store has free shipping on all goods to all countries. but it is added an amount when you go on to paypal from agile paypal express checkout... about 5 dollars (?). It is set free shipping in PrestaShop, and I have checked the shipping costs for paypal also .. there are no defined shipping costs. What am I missing? :-)

Thanks in advance, and sorry for bad english.

Vegard
vegard

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:28 am

thanks for your purchase.

1. My store use 3 different currencies. Regardless of whether I choose a foreign currency (in this case $) , it is converted to the standard currency in paypal (in my case NOK)? I can not log in from another country for testing. Is this the case or will paypal convert to local currency automatically?

This is the way PrestaShop works, the currency you choose at front office, is displaying currency, it does not mean you will be paying in this currency, also it does not mean you will receive in this currency.

The currency you will receive is determined by Payment Restriction currency.
Please check here for more detailed.
http://alvinjiang.blogspot.com/2010/10/ ... rency.html

2. I activated "Force "Checkout" goes though summary page" but it does'nt work. It goes directly to login page

Are you sure you clicked "Express Checkout" button, not "Next" button?

3.My store has free shipping on all goods to all countries. but it is added an amount when you go on to paypal from agile paypal express checkout... about 5 dollars (?). It is set free shipping in PrestaShop, and I have checked the shipping costs for paypal also .. there are no defined shipping costs. What am I missing?

I guess you may have not set the shipping correctly.
You can confirm this by uninstall my module, do not log in and add any product to shopping cart, to see if there is any shipping displayed.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby vegard » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:21 pm

how do I remove prestashop original registration and ONLY use agile paypal express checkout? Read somewhere on forum that it was possible.. thats why I bought it. :-)
vegard

Postby vegard » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:33 pm

shokinro wrote:thanks for your purchase.

This is the way PrestaShop works, the currency you choose at front office, is displaying currency, it does not mean you will be paying in this currency, also it does not mean you will receive in this currency.

Please check here for more detailed.
http://alvinjiang.blogspot.com/2010/10/ ... rency.html

3.My store has free shipping on all goods to all countries. but it is added an amount when you go on to paypal from agile paypal express checkout... about 5 dollars (?). It is set free shipping in PrestaShop, and I have checked the shipping costs for paypal also .. there are no defined shipping costs. What am I missing?

You can confirm this by uninstall my module, do not log in and add any product to shopping cart, to see if there is any shipping displayed.

- This works fine when I don't use agile

- YES I am

- shipping cost in prestashop is disabled. There are no shipping cost added when I doesnt use agile
vegard

Postby shokinro » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:26 am

how do I remove prestashop original registration and ONLY use agile paypal express checkout? Read somewhere on forum that it was possible.. thats why I bought it.

What you have to do is just uninstall the regular Paypal Module. You can do this from your store back office.

Modules tab - Search "Paypal" from the search box, and select the module you and uninstall it.

If you still have an issue, please send me your site information, I will have look at it.
It is better give me the your back office admin access.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby milenavengoeache_729 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:01 am

DOES THIS MODULE WORK WITH THE PRESTASHOP 2.5?
milenavengoeache_729

Postby shokinro » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:46 am

Thanks for your inquiry.
DOES THIS MODULE WORK WITH THE PRESTASHOP 2.5?

The latest stable Prestashop version is 1.4.4, and latest alpha version is 1.5,
So you mean futurte version Prestashop 1.5?

We have not tested it on alpha version yet.
but yes our module will support 1.5 when tha stable final release is coming out.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons