PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

Postby shokinro » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:58 am

@milenavengoeache
I just installed PrestaShop 1.5 alpha version and roughly tested Agile Paypal Express Checkout module.
It seems working fine.

I will send you the temporary URL to test/verify. let me know if you find any problem.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby milenavengoechea_742 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:07 am

I think I did not express myself correctly. My version is the old version Prestashop 1.2.5.
milenavengoechea_742

Postby milenavengoechea_742 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:10 am

Actually I needed to know if AGILE UP paypal check out is compatible with this old version prestashop 1.2.5
milenavengoechea_742

Postby shokinro » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:57 am

Actually I needed to know if AGILE UP paypal check out is compatible with this old version prestashop 1.2.5

Sorry for my late response, I think I have replied you by email directly, just in case I didn't, here is my answer.

I have one separated version of Agile Express Checkout module for PrestaShop 1.2x, I works for 1.2.5.

The module URL is here
http://addons-modules.com/product.php?id_product=11
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby tzonev.niki_752 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 am

Hallo,

i want to ask if using this module the shop owner will be able to keep a persentage lets say 5% from the sale for him, and give the rest 95% directly to the seller who is selling his products in the owners shop?

thanks in advance

best regards
tzonev.niki_752

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:10 am

Thanks for your inquiry.
i want to ask if using this module the shop owner will be able to keep a persentage lets say 5% from the sale for him, and give the rest 95% directly to the seller who is selling his products in the owners shop?

I assume your question is related to "Agile Multiple Seller" module.
This module does not handle the commission between seller and store owner.
But this module will allow sellers to collect money instead of store owner.
Store owner need to collect commission from seller in a another way based on the contracts between seller and store owner.

But we are developing another module that will handle commissions and payment. The store owner can define x% commission and base transactions.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby wambrenius_757 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:45 am

I\'ve been searching google trying to find a solution to my problem and i\'m hoping your product maybe the answer, but i do have a few question before I know for sure, so i hope you dont mind answering a few question.

1. With your product is it possible to have both 1 off payment and recurring payment products in the cart at the same time?

a. If yes to above question when the user is sent to paypal can they pay for the 1 off pay! ment and recurring payment products all together and if not how are these 2 payment handled (how does the user purchase the 1 off payment and recurring payment products)?

b. If no to the above question how is the user notified that they shouldn\'t add the 1 off payment or recurring payment product to the cart if one or the other is in the cart?

2. Can these orders be processed through the normal prestashop checkout so the express checkout box is hidden as having 2 buttons for a user to click might be confusing?

3. Can we set the recurring amount and recurrances per product from the backend?

Please let me know as soon as you can.

If you have any question or if i\'m making no sense feel free to shoot me a mail back.

Thanks in advance for your time
wambrenius_757

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:58 am

Thanks again for your inquiry. Sorry I was at meeting not able to asnwer your questions directly.

1. With your product is it possible to have both 1 off payment and recurring payment products in the cart at the same time?
Yes, it support both 1 off payment and recurring payment.
User can choose at checkout screen.

a. If yes to above question when the user is sent to paypal can they pay for the 1 off pay! ment and recurring payment products all together and if not how are these 2 payment handled (how does the user purchase the 1 off payment and recurring payment products)?

Need to do some customization to only allow products for one type payments.

2. Can these orders be processed through the normal prestashop checkout so the express checkout box is hidden as having 2 buttons for a user to click might be confusing?

Yes, you can use it as normal checkout process.

3. Can we set the recurring amount and recurrances per product from the backend?
We don't have this option. sorry. If you are interested, I can do customization for you.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby wambrenius_757 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:59 am

Thanks for the speedy reply.

If its ok with you I might try an knock together a quick brief (in the next couple of days) on exactly what we require to see if its something you can knock together for us Im assuming you do custom coding as it does sound like we may need more than that plugin.
wambrenius_757

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:00 am

yes, we do customization, please let me know more details.
looking forward to working with you. Please conatct me by PM.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons