PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Paypal module - Agile Paypal Express Checkout

Postby vegard » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:32 pm

shokinro wrote:
how do I remove prestashop original registration and ONLY use agile paypal express checkout? Read somewhere on forum that it was possible.. thats why I bought it.

What you have to do is just uninstall the regular Paypal Module. You can do this from your store back office.

Modules tab - Search "Paypal" from the search box, and select the module you and uninstall it.

If you still have an issue, please send me your site information, I will have look at it.
It is better give me the your back office admin access.

Thanks. Got it installed. Everything works fine now. price change was related to a currency issue. Fixed it.
Will try to deactivate ordinary paypal module. Thank you for good service :-)

update: How do I hide the registration option so that Agile paypal is only option?
vegard

Postby shokinro » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:50 pm

thanks for your feedback and glad to know that your got everything working.

update: How do I hide the registration option so that Agile paypal is only option?

I am not sure what is your question.
Do you mean customer registration? This is not controlled by the module.
You have to modify related theme file to hide the user registration.
It depends what checkout process you are using, the file to change is different.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby algolmedelo_782 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:57 am

Hello
I\'m interested in your paypal express checkout module. I need to know if it handles correctly non primary paypal emails?
algolmedelo_782

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:59 am

Thanks for your inquiry.
I need to know if it handles correctly non primary paypal emails?

I am sorry, I not sure what mean by non primary Paypal email.
Do you mean buyer Paypal email address or business email address?
I think this should be handled by Paypal side, not by the module.

Can you explain more detailed of your concerns?
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby algolmedelo_782 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:10 am

I'm looking around for the best Paypal capable payment module. I am considering yours quite closely. The goal for me is to downplay the "Paypal" aspect as much as possible. The common perception is that Paypal cheapens the customer's checkout experience with its "Low Rent" stigma. I know that there are ways of hiding the process by using PP Website Payments Pro, but I want something in between.

Can this transition page be fully styled to match my website and ease the transition to the paypal page.

Also, is there a way to offer either PP express checkout or the traditional Prestashop checkout on the cart summary page? If they choose traditional Prestashop checkout then to collect their payment and billing info using the traditional Prestashop checkout fields – and then push their billing data to paypal to complete the transaction in paypal ‘without requiring paypal registration’ ? Not sure if I explained the question well, but I’ll see what you say...
algolmedelo_782

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:20 am

thanks for your comments. I am not sure if I understand you correctly. here is my answer.

Can this transition page be fully styled to match my website and ease the transition to the paypal page.

The transit page has been itegrated into PrestaShop comepeltly, the frame (left,top/header,right,bottom). And the main conetents itself it also in tpl file.
You fully customization to your own theme.

Also, is there a way to offer either PP express checkout or the traditional Prestashop checkout on the cart summary page? If they choose traditional Prestashop checkout then to collect their payment and billing info using the traditional Prestashop checkout fields – and then push their billing data to paypal to complete the transaction in paypal ‘without requiring paypal registration’ ? Not sure if I explained the question well, but I’ll see what you say...

Yes, this express checkout module support both express checkout and normal checkout mode.
if user choose normal checkout instead of express check, then it be become one the normal payment for your to choose at payment page.

yes, the recurring options are configurable, you choose to disable it id you don't use it.

I will send you a demo site so that you can verify all functions by yourself.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby algolmedelo_782 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:22 am

thanks for you fast reply. I will checkout he demo site first then decide if I will go forward.
algolmedelo_782

Postby algolmedelo_782 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:32 am

I see how the APP checkout process looks. It seems good. I will show my client later this afternoon. I%u2019m sure he will want to go ahead with the Agile Paypal.
algolmedelo_782

Postby trovajerserne_815 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:25 pm

I just noticed that I cannot offer FREE download products as paypal will not accept a \"0$\" payment. I want to offer some free downloads. Do you have an idea how I could enable that feature? I still want to get the email address of the customer so I do not want to simply reference to a free file on the http-server.
trovajerserne_815

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:36 pm

I just noticed that I cannot offer FREE download products as paypal will not accept a \"0$\" payment. I want to offer some free downloads. Do you have an idea how I could enable that feature? I still want to get the email address of the customer so I do not want to simply reference to a free file on the http-server.

Hi there,
My online store is also offering free download products (free prestashop modules) and I also use the same way to collect customer email.

Actually, if the shopping cart contains virtual products (download product) only, then the express checkout will not show up. so the customer has to sign up an account at your store. So you will be able to collect customer information.

That's the way the my Agile Paypal Express checkout module works. I think it also should work the same way for you.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons